Total War: ROME REMASTERED Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hello can someone tell me what this means, says im running a 32 bit version of the game and the cheats were made for 64 version? can someone explain to me what i can do to fix this please

if u look further up this thread it is there how to launch the 64 bit version

Iā€™m experiencing a lot of crashes. Seems to be mainly auto resolves and after ending a turn. Hoping a fix is in the works. I canā€™t use WeMod with this game.

I checked the steam_api . And I donā€™t have the steam_api32 ,I have the steam_api64 and
still get the pop up about the game is running in 32 bit not 64 bit. Any ideas ?

is your system x64 windows? if yes, take a screen shot of your folder for me so i can help you

Welcome to the community @InvisibleCheetah708.

Simply launch the game, and then wait a few minutes before activating the trainer. This is generally caused when the trainer injection times out because your PC loads the required memory addresses in your PCā€™s RAM too slowly.
See here: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Also ensure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased, as opposed to cracked/pirated.

Oh ok . Iā€™ll give that a try . Thank you :grinning:

has anyone else had issues with god mode being inconsistent recently?

1 Like

getting lots of crashes too sadly

5 Likes

Activating the Trainer freezes the morale of both, own and enemy army.

Any way to fix this?

Also, the Money Multiplier doesnā€™t seem to work, or am i missing some mechanics?

For money you can just edit a small file among the gamefiles. This folder specifically: \Steam\steamapps\common\Total War ROME REMASTERED\Contents\Resources\Data\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign

File in question: descr_strat.txt
Just scroll down to the faction you want to use and edit the start amount to: denari 99999999
After that you will never ever have to worry about money in the game.

SkƤrmklipp

Hi Fling,

Since the 2.01 update patch, iā€™m getting crashes approx every 5-6 turns (game just old fashion CTD no warning)
Happens in battle and idle on map.
I made sure all cheats were toggled to off and running game with no mods, just showing Playing on the trainer and the same happens.
Without trainer running no issues
Thought iā€™d let you know
Cheers

2 Likes

Same happens to me.
I tried with all the combination of active and inactive cheats, but seems that it happens with just the trainer runnig

2 Likes

hopefuly this encourages an update to fix this and the inconsistent god mode cheat as well

2 Likes

I removed the steamapi.dll and it still says running 32bit.

Have gotten this same result as well. Tested with and with out trainer activated, in game and on start menu. Just having the trainer activated is enough to crash the game after 20ish minutes.

2 Likes

needs an update, please

Another fan here hoping to see an update soon.

Well the game is in the queue to get updated, but considering it was 27th in queue a day or two ago and now back to #31, at the rate itā€™s going itā€™ll be at least another couple months before it gets updated.

i had 75 free boosts spent them all on this game didnt move it one place