Total War Saga: TROY Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Can you please putr fast recruitment and fast royal decree

1 Like

Please: Royal Decrets 1 Turn + Easy Diplomacy. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi thank you for your trainer. I will like to suggest unlimited gods points like this one ( https://i.gyazo.com/4fe0524a8f5ed17cb7ce74c3fab6a02d.jpg )

and unlimited XP like this ( https://i.gyazo.com/5cfe2f58fc17d17a5bfc634320b37b0c.jpg )

Thanks you for your work.

1 Like

hey, I dunno if its just me but everytime i try to run wemod and the troy cheats it says that it’s not currently working and the help page is a 404 error. anyone else not able to get it running either? I originally could use it no sweat but then went back to college, does a strict NAT type prevent the codes from working?]

anti virus/malware might be blocking something, mines always worked, i put the trainer in exclusion folder for my malware, but it does drop my fps to 10 when in late game with everything low, dont know if that because of it having to load all the armies and countries or because of certain cheats.

Educational institutions like colleges have extra layers of security on their networks that you have no control over. You may need to use a VPN. See the bottom section of this post here for recommendations: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre

yo can you please put fast recruitment and fast royal decree

1 Like

Its been requested a lot but not added so can you please add Fast Recruitment please.

2 Likes

The ammo trainer appears not to work on Epic. Maybe an update?

Was working great until the Blood and Glory DLC download.

Now it loads the mod page, shows no mods available then loads the game (it used to just load straight into the game). Once loaded the WEMOD cheats don’t activate anymore. It acts as if Wemod isn’t even connected to the game anymore. Please advise? Thanks

Nov.1- Since the update, unlimited ammo doesn’t work. Good mod.

hey, this is an amazing mod, can you guys please add fast recruitment, easy diplomacy, fast royal decrees, unlimited god’s favour. Thanks

Is the author or Wemod gonna update this trainer???

This trainer does not work with Ammo. I noticed MrAntiFun has a 4th November dated trainer on his website that links to an installation on WeMod. However after installing I still get STiNGERR August only option. Can anyone help?

It mite be in history under the play button.

Those dates show supported versions, not trainer versions, and not all trainers posted on MAF site are created by him.

Hi Chris,

On MAF site for Troy:

The latest trainer say Epic games Total War setup and beings installing via Web Mod. The latest trainer is 11-2-20 so more recent that the one showing on WeMod. Oddly it has the same options as the current one on WeMod but looks more recent.

Anyway would be good if the WeMod one was updated/fixed however according to WeMod it current and can’t be voted on.

Hey!

noticed that unlimited health is not working anymore since the latest patch on Troy.
no rush, just a wanted to share the finding

3 Likes

I’m playing the game Total War Saga Troy. Cheats are on but not working. Anyone have a fix?

havent had problems with movement, resources and buildings in 1 turn. others i havent tested/dont use