Total War Saga: TROY Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Thanks STiNGERR! can we please have Unlimited population surplus too? and Unlimited Morale?

I hope so Thanks again!

Can we get a skill point addition or exp gain

Hi, there is still issues with units taking damage.

Thanks for everything you guys are doing.

sweet works

Hello!

Thank you for your amazing work on the trainer. You guys got it up and running really fast! I was wondering, can you add a cheat for unlimited population surplus and fast recruitment?

Thank you!

The unlimited health cheat only works certain times. It works during land battles but during sieges, it doesn’t my work at all. I’ll attack a settlement with the cheat activated, but enemy soldiers can still kill my soldiers. Also, regardless of the type of battle, heroes can still kill my soldiers with the cheat activated as well. I would appreciate any feedback.

1 Like

could you update the unlimited health it dosent work well troops still die and can you add population surplus and fast recruitment.

1 Like

Please, add some more options to your current program, like “Royal Decrets” 1 Turn or “Easy Negotiations”. Thanks.

The Total War Saga: TROY cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Population Surplus cheat added
  • Unlimited Hero Skill Points cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the update, STiNGERR! Just wanted to let you know that the unlimited health works perfectly for non-siege battles, but for city sieges it doesn’t work.

Thank you again!

need to add 1-day recruitment please

Please can you add fast royal decree

Can you please putr fast recruitment and fast royal decree

1 Like

Please: Royal Decrets 1 Turn + Easy Diplomacy. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi thank you for your trainer. I will like to suggest unlimited gods points like this one ( https://i.gyazo.com/4fe0524a8f5ed17cb7ce74c3fab6a02d.jpg )

and unlimited XP like this ( https://i.gyazo.com/5cfe2f58fc17d17a5bfc634320b37b0c.jpg )

Thanks you for your work.

1 Like

hey, I dunno if its just me but everytime i try to run wemod and the troy cheats it says that it’s not currently working and the help page is a 404 error. anyone else not able to get it running either? I originally could use it no sweat but then went back to college, does a strict NAT type prevent the codes from working?]

anti virus/malware might be blocking something, mines always worked, i put the trainer in exclusion folder for my malware, but it does drop my fps to 10 when in late game with everything low, dont know if that because of it having to load all the armies and countries or because of certain cheats.

Educational institutions like colleges have extra layers of security on their networks that you have no control over. You may need to use a VPN. See the bottom section of this post here for recommendations: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre

yo can you please put fast recruitment and fast royal decree

1 Like

Its been requested a lot but not added so can you please add Fast Recruitment please.

2 Likes