Total War Saga: TROY Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Welcome to the community @DeadRevolve. :slight_smile:

The trainer developers are very busy and don’t always have the time to address users. However, the community staff, such as myself, mingle with the users when we have the time to do so, which is why you’re asked to report any issues which we can then pass on for testing if necessary. Trainer updates are tested before they are released, but sometimes things do go wrong even after it has passed the test.
The trainer was only updated an hour ago. Bear in mind there are millions of games in existence, tens of thousands of which WeMod caters for. Nobody can have their eyes everywhere at once.

Have a little more patience, please.

To everyone reporting issues with the resource cheat, please can you try this and see if changes anything:

1. Launch the game first via Epic Games launcher. Wait on the main menu for five miutes.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

And also make sure you are using the most recent trainer by clicking the History button, which is under the Play button.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Edit - Just to let you all know, I have passed these reports on as well.

3 Likes

No cheat works for me now. I was just playing with the old ones, reseted the game with the new ones, but nothing happens now.

Same here, I think cheat works only for unlimited movement and resource related cheat it seems not working as expected.

The unlimited health causes the game to crash when you go into the start deployment stage of a battle. I’m not sure if it is because my soldiers already have health damage but I thought I would post to see if anyone else was experiencing the same.

The Total War Saga: TROY cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Ive found it, its the ammo its when you are in deployment stage it causes my game to crash but everything else seems to work fine except unlimited ammo

This bug fix should solve the resource problems with the trainer. Our apologies :slight_smile:

The unlimited health doesn’t work correctly. It regenerates the units health, but if the unit receives a certain amount of damage at a time the number of people in the unit drops. Eventually the unit is wiped out, this typically happens when a unit is under fire from ranged units.

Im only having health problems when the enemy general goes for my dudes lol

yeah the health does the same thing for me, it regenerates but the unit dies eventually

1 Like

Okay so the health one does work but you have to activate it each battle

1 Like

Thanks for the Update!
Would it be possible to put instant build/research and unlimited growth?

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Total War Saga: TROY Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games:

somehow when i activate unlimited health during battle the speech seems to have stopped. only background music can be heard… am the only 1 experiencing this?

I don’t know if it’s just me but the unlimited health only seems to work for my heros.

The unlimited health works but you have to enable it each time you go into battle and even then archers will eventually reduce a unit’s health if they are continuously firing. The unlimited ammo does not work and causes the game to crash once in the deployment stage of a battle.

3 Likes

Yeah I found how to use the unlimited health correctly, also the unlimited ammo seems to be working for me, I always keep it on and it hasn’t caused a crash.

It might just be me then lol, not a big issue but the health could do with tweaking so we didn’t have to enable it each time and so that archers don’t reduce the unit’s health

3 Likes

Hem after yesterday update , the trainer makes the games lag very badly ,
I hope there will be an trainer update in the future.

• Some units still dead even when i set the unlimited health settings on.
    Like chariots for example.
  • Unlimited Move Dint Apply to any other char ,
    For example
    Spy
    Priest

the current mod for Total War Troy by STiNGERR

• the unlimited movement doesn’t work for the non hero characters.
  1. I think the unlimited movement also works for the NPCs especially when i run away from a fight and they chase. Could be wrong on this one though

The Total War Saga: TROY cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fast Build cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes