Total War Saga: TROY Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The ammo trainer appears not to work on Epic. Maybe an update?

Was working great until the Blood and Glory DLC download.

Now it loads the mod page, shows no mods available then loads the game (it used to just load straight into the game). Once loaded the WEMOD cheats donā€™t activate anymore. It acts as if Wemod isnā€™t even connected to the game anymore. Please advise? Thanks

Nov.1- Since the update, unlimited ammo doesnā€™t work. Good mod.

hey, this is an amazing mod, can you guys please add fast recruitment, easy diplomacy, fast royal decrees, unlimited godā€™s favour. Thanks

Is the author or Wemod gonna update this trainer???

This trainer does not work with Ammo. I noticed MrAntiFun has a 4th November dated trainer on his website that links to an installation on WeMod. However after installing I still get STiNGERR August only option. Can anyone help?

It mite be in history under the play button.

Those dates show supported versions, not trainer versions, and not all trainers posted on MAF site are created by him.

Hi Chris,

On MAF site for Troy:

The latest trainer say Epic games Total War setup and beings installing via Web Mod. The latest trainer is 11-2-20 so more recent that the one showing on WeMod. Oddly it has the same options as the current one on WeMod but looks more recent.

Anyway would be good if the WeMod one was updated/fixed however according to WeMod it current and canā€™t be voted on.

Hey!

noticed that unlimited health is not working anymore since the latest patch on Troy.
no rush, just a wanted to share the finding

3 Likes

Iā€™m playing the game Total War Saga Troy. Cheats are on but not working. Anyone have a fix?

havent had problems with movement, resources and buildings in 1 turn. others i havent tested/dont use

Same here. Thought it was just me or my system or something

Some functions in this trainer do not work with Epic version 11188.2143817.MP. Tested Unlimited Health, Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Morale.

5 Likes

Health doesnt work

4 Likes

Unlimited Health not working

4 Likes

saude infinita, nĆ£o funcionaā€¦ e varios outros tbm nao, eu sei sobre a politica do mods somente para single player, agora q tem o modo multplayer vcs desativaram, mas tentem fazer funcionar somente no modo historiaā€¦

1 Like

Unlimited health and ammo on troops doesnā€™t workā€¦?

FIX IT!!!

And you should put a happiness increaser to the mod menu as well

And fast hero levelling, then we can use these unlimited hero skill points

And fast royal decree researching.

5 Likes

Iā€™m having the same issues. Health and ammo are not working, can we get a fix for this please.

3 Likes

Hi, just wanted to say that infinite ammo are not working for me. Can this please be fixed.

2 Likes