Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Are you trying to use this multiplayer?

Nope, offline campaign

This isnā€™t working for me, iā€™m getting the message saying it only works for x64. Tried phphkimssss method to get it to work but the codes do nothing ingame.

Scrap that, his advice was wrong, donā€™t just press play, you must press Continue Campaign for it to work.

Before going into battle, disable all cheats

@STN is it possible to add option of adding certain amount of gold (ie 10k)?

Yes, next update (if pushed)

will you add an invincible army in battle cheat?

Thanks. Feels less of a cheat than unlimited funds :slight_smile:

keep crashing and show up drm failā€¦

Disable the cheats before entering battle.

Just curious, is it ever possible to fix this so we donā€™t need to disable it every battle? If not, thatā€™s fine as well.

Throwing a request for a food cheat, thatā€™s one hard resource to secure in big cities.

Cheats wont start for me, whenever I press play on wemod it loads for a while then says ā€œWe are having trouble loading cheats into your gameā€ ive pressed help and done everything it said still doesnā€™t work though

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Run the game yourself then attach wemod. Spam the Play key.

Hello,
thanks for your hard and quickly work, got a question, is it possible to make it " Player Only " ?

Plantak :slight_smile:

Make what player only?

I donā€™t know for you, but for I, When I put the money On, that seem affect the AI too

I have been starting the game myself and then hitting play as directed in we mod after that, and I have paid attention to disabling all cheats before battle.

What I have noticed is that even after I turn these 2 cheats on-

1. Unlimited skill points does not seem to work, am i supposed to turn it on at a certain point or certain screen?

2. Similar question for Add XP. I also notice itā€™s a slide tab, not a clickable button. Where do I use it for it to take affect?

Huh? Add xp is a button. Itā€™s supposed to be activated then hover over any characters you wish to level up, each time you hover xp will increase. Disable after use.

And i am aware of the skills cheat, seems like it worked but stopped (not sure why,probably some hidden hotfix or worked only for earlier character/mission).

Iā€™ll fix those with more cheats that i am pushing.

1 Like

Ah thanks! If there was an info thing next to the cheat to see I missed it.