Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

can you pls change the unlimited fund back to normal ? i like the just 10000mm! easier to make deal

when i use the cheat, i can only auto solve battle, otherwise the cheat pop drm error

Whenever I activate a cheat my game crashes. it doesn’t matter where I am at in the game and it doesn’t matter what cheat I am using. I used to get a DRM error but that no longer pops up. Any suggestions?

Read the comments. That’s why they are here !
Disable cheats before entering a battle

All cheats stopped working after update being issued. It was all fine 01:00 am today, but update was uploaded and whatever I do is DRM fail crash.

Total War: Three Kingdoms Cheats Need to Be Updated Because the Game Has Been Updated

You will need to vote for an update.

I know. I have several cheats done i was going to push but noticed the update. Wonder if it broke anything.

As for the drm fail error, when exactly does it happen and with which cheats? Not near my computer atm but doubt the update changed anything.

The Total War: THREE KINGDOMS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Easy Negotiations cheat added
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

I have noticed the drm fail a few times.

I was using one turn construction and one turn reforms at the same time.

I entered a battle and it crashed and crashed on loading a save game while in the middle of a campaign (loads fine at start)

Both issues were fixed by turning off the cheats. I could then load or battle. I could also turn back on the cheat and get my one turn reform and construction back. Just as long as I didn’t load my game or enter a fight with them on

@STN will you add any other cheats besides easy négociations like invincible army ?

I can’t see the easy negotiations cheat

14. Easy negotiations cheat

Wow why did that go so big
Probably need to update wemod

@STN Can you make about Unlimited Health and some cheat for setting about age for Hero?
I need some army stay alive

How exactly do Heroes age? By advancing turns? Mine don’t age at all :man_shrugging:

The Total War: THREE KINGDOMS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Arrows cheat added
  • Skills No Cooldown cheat added
  • Max Spy Network cheat added
  • Max Spy Cover cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The skill points cheat is broken :’(. It only gives points once characters level, whereas it used to just grant 99 straight away

1 Like

OK i have no idea too for stop age
But can you make Unlimited Health like a another Total War? (invincible army in battle)

How does unlimited arrows work? i put it on but they still run out @STN

Can we get a max satisfaction cheat? I hate it when I finally capture a new officer for only them to have low satisfaction and leave me in the dust.

Also instant reforms doesnt work for Yellow Turbans by the way.