Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The game crashes the second I press “play” and activate any cheat when on the main map, doing nothing.

Also for add xp, when hovering over the character, do you mean hovering over the character on the map or the character in the list of officers, ect and their soldiers?

1 Like

Unlimited health and arrows are the only one’s I can’t get to work. I’ve tried to activate them before battles, during battles, and every screen I could think of with nothing working.

Are they using a different source code than the previous total war games? All the other wemod trainers work flawlessly for them.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue here.

I remember in previous game you had to select every unit you wanted to have unlimited health

Unlimited health makes ai invincible too.

Read trainer notes. And when i checked, the ai units weren’t even accessed so odd. But still, don’t select them and they won’t get affected.

Is there anyway to get instant research for the Yellow Turbans? I tried the reform cheat but it didn’t seem to work.

legend. before i download what else should i do with the settings?

Crashes literally any time that I try to start a battle.

Unlimited money does not work. I do everything according to trainer notes and it doesn’t work. Unlimited ammunition as well.

The developers released another update and broke the trainer, to speed along the update, please vote for the update in the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

please update Trainer

Voting for the update is the quickest way:

2 Likes

Is it can be updated ?

Best thing you can do now is wait until STN updates it. He may get to it sometime in the next week or so.

Any news on when the update may come through?

The Total War: THREE KINGDOMS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

It’s out now! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m getting a weird issue with Add XP. Actually adding the xp is no problem, it works every time. But when I press next turn (generals don’t seem to level until I do), which generals will actually level up and which will stay at the same level despite having more than enough xp to hit level cap seems totally random, even when they’re in the same army. I’ve tried it on a bunch of different general types of various ages and levels and I can’t figure out any kind of pattern, save that it never seems to work on the characters I actually care about boosting.

hope to increase the loyalty of the generals.