Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hoping for god mode or full replenishment for armies on the map. Extremely useful for TW games.

Your skill points don’t decrease

Yes, they don’t decrease. But, you now have to level up the officer in order to gain the infinite skill points, whereas before, simply activating the cheat granted unlimited skill points.
This is worse, because levelling an officer can take a while and the Add Exp cheat isn’t reliable enough to help.

What shall I do with this problem. For some reason Idk, it pop ups every time saying “DRM Fail”. Should I re-download the Total War: Three Kingdoms?

Disable all cheats before entering a battle. It’s mentioned in the trainer notes

easy negotiations stopped working

The Total War: THREE KINGDOMS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Health cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thanks! STN

arrows. cooldown, skillpoint, nor health work.

2 Likes

Thanks. For me, the easy negotiation and credibility not working(steam version). Any advice?

Unlimited health doesn’t seem to be working for me.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Still not working

1 Like

when you say disable all cheats when going into battle, does that include unlimited arrows, unlimited health, or just certain cheats to disable. also i keep getting drm fail when start game and apply cheats then load my campaign. thanks for all the help and cheats STN.

do i wait for my campaign to load then activate cheats?

Yes.

Not sure about health cheat during loading screen. Test it and see for yourself.

the skill points only work if you already have a skill point on your character in case someone doesn’t know

how is easy negotiation work?

Changes:

Changes:

Unlimited health effecting the ai.

1 Like