Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I cant play without that mod

When I activate the unlimited food cheat I get a huge amount of food so far so good but the game still seems to think I have no food and I get the -20 public order penalty (I know there is a function in the trainer xD) it still bugs me though

the game just got updated to 1.4, most of the options r not working, will the trainer get any update soon?

How long a trainer takes to update depends on how many people vote for an update.
See this link: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

Needs update.

I wuld like a update on the trainer for Total War Three kindoms ( Steam ) its been my most played game, and i wuld like to see a update for it. frendly fregards to all gamers out their

1 Like

@Ecthelion75 & @HappyDuck34
You need to vote for an update, posting in this thread that it needs an update won’t do it. See the link provided a couple posts above.

3 Likes

Once you’re past the halfway line on the updates request, what is the usual timeframe for it getting acted upon? I’ve never actually seen this process at play before, so I have no idea and I’m actually quite interested about knowing more!

Well idc if its not going to help but most features of broken after the 1.4.0 update. Hope to see this updated very soon.

@BraveToad71
Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the “to do” list, whether it’s to build a new trainer or update an existing one. The votes don’t have to be past that halfway line that you see, but it helps get it higher up the list if it was. How long it takes depends on how many other trainers there are in front of it with more votes. I’d imagine different trainers are constantly overtaking each other as more players vote, so it’s very difficult for anyone to give an accurate timeframe. :slight_smile:

@Phoenixson
If you vote for an update then it will be sooner rather than later. :slight_smile:

Already voted.

The Total War: THREE KINGDOMS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Since this updated, i cannot run the third first cheat of money, movement and troop size… Before, it was working well. (i cannot do the update of the game) could you upload the old version in a different place plz

1 Like

Same problem

( Naughty! :wink: )

On the far right of the trainer is a button that says “History”. Click this to see and select previous versions of the trainer.

For Unlimited Money cheat should be raised more than 500k. there is some in game cost that is more than 500k and i cannot use the cheat to it’s fullest potential. i prefer the unlimited money should be in the Millions value to avoid insufficient funds and able to afford anything in game.

5 Likes

I’d like to +1 this above suggestion. :point_up_2: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Total War: THREE KINGDOMS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

seems like the easy negotiations not working

2 Likes

Can confirm, Easy Negotiations instantly turns itself off.

1 Like