Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey @MrAntiFun Im on the latest update version of the game 1.5 I believe. Furthermore, I’m trying to use easy negotiations mod but it isn’t working. It will show everyone says yes(green shade) on everyone when I try to quick negotiate but the values will still be red(negative) not green(positive) when I try to negotiate. Furthermore when I try to sign deal under quick negotiate it will not go through. I just wanted to know if this bug is present with everyone else or am I the only one? If so please fix it. TY also ILY MR.AntiFun. Love and respect for making amazing trainers in many games I have played. I always use your trainers :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you

1 Like

Hey @MrAntiFun, unfortunately the “easy negotiations” cheat is no longer working. May be due to them releasing 1.5.1?

As a side note - thank you for all your hard work in creating these :slight_smile: It is appreciated.

1 Like

Easy Negotiations doesn’t work… It turns on, but it’s not showing the thing that makes the deal a positive 99.00

2 Likes

Should be fixed now.

1 Like

The Total War: THREE KINGDOMS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Just missing the max undercover points.
And is there any way to remove/change traits? Cao Cao keeps getting the pacifist trait after winning a batlle…

thanks man mr antifun u a real one helps keep these quarantine days go faster

Glad you’re enjoying the trainer @HumbleSpoon41. :slight_smile:

Don’t forget there are plenty of free games to help you pass the time in isolation. More coming next week too: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24

Stay safe everyone, listen to your nation’s professionals. :slight_smile:

easy negotiation don’t work with dlc a world betrayed
tested today, thank

2 Likes

hi mrantifun can you please help update the easy negotiation function’s values are messed up a bit. Thank you very much everything else is working fine thank you guys

1 Like

I have the same issue as Tartartus62.

good day mrantifun. every time I use your trainer my game crashes.
(when im turning the unlimited money or fast construction my game crashes.)
please help. Thank you!

Hi, I have trouble installing the trainer. There’s a installation error.

Welcome to the community, @jekaguiluz09. :slight_smile:

Make sure you don’t have any other third party mods active when playing the game with this trainer. Mods (and trainers) will often clash with each other when they both try to make changes to the same parts of the game.

Could you be more specific, please? “Installation error” could mean a billion different things.
What error message do you get or what actually happens when you try?

Update please, game has been crashing since the 6th of April.
Few mod lines kept working but as from today nothing works anymore :confused: .
Please keep us modding as you have for so long, love for all your hard work! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Any Cheat i activate crashed the game to desktop. No mods installed playing vanilla and no betas opted in. Amazing trainer not played 3K in awhile so perhaps its not bee updated on wemod?

2 Likes

So how long until somebody fixes the game crashing when Wemod is activated?!

1 Like

Hey there! love the mod that you give to us, thank you for the hard work! thanks to you it’s make me feels more enjoyable on this game. But i don’t know it’s a bug or not, The instant skill cooldown seems doesn’t work anymore. I already try to turn off all my mod on steam but it seem still not working. I don’t know it’s because the update or something.

Hey! First of all, love your work, been using it for a couple years now. Second, the “easy diplomacy” cheat doesn’t seem to be working anymore. In fact, it seems to be doing the exact opposite and makes everything the “Never!” response.

Yeah this really needs an update

1 Like