Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Not necessarily, no. I’ve had the same small collection of mods and the cheats have worked just fine. Rather, on the chance that mods interfere with the cheats, the best way to test if it’s the trainer or your mods is to turn them off and see what works and what doesn’t. All I was doing was ruling out that mods were to blame for the trainer not working properly since, while not REALLY probable, it IS possible for them to interfere.

thanks, so i’m going to give it a try and check if the 2 are compatible. going to get my main course first lol. just kidding. i’m hoping they will work together.

I have no mods on my game though, none whatsoever, I think I’ll for it to get updated if that is to happen, I don’t want to start a new game without finishing my current campaign first, thanks for your reply.

Yeah, no problem. Honestly this lack of update after some mostly consistent reports of problems is frustrating, especially considering how quickly updates usually happen after patches.

Yup can confirm that the Trainer for Total War: Three Kingdoms as a whole needs an update to be consistent with whatever or however the game is getting updated, etc, etc.

1 Like

same here need an update please want to destroy these guys on legendary with the new lu bu dlc will contribute monetarily

@MrAntiFun the people have now voted for the trainer and has now went over the limit of 1231 which is was set to.

Can you confirm when you’ll be looking to update this and a time estimate please?

2 Likes

No time estimates are given should be soon tho. He should be getting around to this one shortly

3 Likes

Right okay, i would of though it would of already been looked into as it didnt take long for the people to vote to get this updated ASAP.

Hopefullt it will be soon, fingers crossed ey!

There are a lot of trainers here on WeMod for the trainer makers to get through, whether it’s making a new one or updating an existing one. Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the “to-do” list, bear in mind there are probably trainers (for more popular games) with more votes than this one in front of the queue. They’ll get to it when they can, don’t worry, they’re only human. :slight_smile:

hi pls need the update trainers thanks for you work

Very looking forward of the update of this trainer. Thank you for your great work :slight_smile:

The Total War: THREE KINGDOMS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Hello. Great work! This mod has definitely made the game more fun for me. There is one bug that I ran into today on April 22nd, 2020. I was using your updated mod to play ZhangJiao in Mandate of Heaven DLC, and then I used instant reforms. In the beginning, it works fine, unlocks a new tech every turn. Later around turn 4, it unlocked about 20 new techs. On the tree it says unlocked but I did not get the perks, I could not build those new buildings and recruit those new units those techs unlock. Later around turn 20. I have unlocked all tech trees but the button of doing research just keeps staying on the right bottom of the screen and preventing me from continuing to the next turn.

1 Like

Fantastic update of the trainer! Every function works fine except the instant reforms. My game comes with all DLCs. Try to use the reforms but nothing happened. It still requires one turn in order to unlock the next new tech.

1 Like

hi, when i activate any cheat it automatically deactivate. Can someone help me pls?

Hello @OsainRepa and welcome to WeMod. :slight_smile:

• Make sure your copy of the game is up to date.
  • Make sure you are using a legit Steam version of the game, not a cracked version.
  • Add WeMod as an exception in your antivirus program, even if it’s Windows Defender.
  • Launch the game first, wait until you are on the main menu. Alt+tab to WeMod and press Play. Alt+tab back to the game.
1 Like

Hello good afternoon.

First of all sorry for my English. I am not a native.

Second, I have updated the game and the cheats no longer work. Thank you all for the explanations but if wemod cheats are not updated again it will not work with the game.

Uh oh - My game crashes as soon as I enter a battle with at least god mode, unlimited arrows, and instant skill cooldown switched on - this happens even when mods are turned off going into the battle and enabling them once in battle

edit: this appears to be an isolated incident
edit 2: happened thrice now

The Total War: THREE KINGDOMS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes