Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Total War: THREE KINGDOMS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unfortunately still crashing for me. Tried loading an old save, and it crashed immediately. Then played a new game, with less cheats selected, and it crashes as soon as I go to build something in the first settlement I capture.

1 Like

game crash after mod enabled. was working fine yesterday before today’s updated mod. please fix thank you!!!

Trainer was working fine before this update, now it’s just crashing over and over again. Tried just enabling only one cheat (fast construction) and then building something but crashes immediately

Edit: So I just tested unlimited movement and that didn’t crash the game, not sure what other cheats would crash for now

1 Like

yes, I experience similar thing also

Which cheat did you enable ?

I made some major changes to the trainer code in the last update and there was a typo in the construction cheat which caused the crashes, I will push out a new trainer in a minute anymore issues please let me know with as much details as possible.

3 Likes

The Total War: THREE KINGDOMS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Everything seems fine right now, thanks

1 Like

Thank you for the update MrAntiFun.

1 Like

thank you!!

I don’t mean to bother but does that also mean the instant reform, it is also fixed as well?
Also forgot MrAntiFun but do you have to deactivate cheats before starting a battle?

Instant Reform’s not fixed yet, but I know the modder’s aware of the issue.

I can also tell you for certain you don’t have to deactivate the following cheats before starting a battle: Unlimited Money, Unlimited Movement, Recover Troop Size, Unlimited Public Order, Unlimited Supplies, Unlimited Food, Instant Reforms, and Fast Construction.

I don’t know about Super Cities, God Mode, Unlimited Arrows, Easy Negotiations, Instant Skill Cooldown, Max EXP, Unlimited Skill Points, or Weak Enemy, as those are cheats I’ve never used.

Ok thank you.

When is there going to be an update, I was play Nanman and it crashed!

Sorry I do not wish to complain, I would just like to play this game without any problems.

How many times did it crash? Can you isolate the crash to a specific Nanman faction? Does it crash whether you launch the game from WeMod or activate WeMod after launching the game? Does it crash after activating a specific cheat or after activating a specific number of cheats? Does it only crash for Nanman factions? Can you upload a log file after it crashes to help the modder figure out the issue(s)?

I’ve been playing the last couple days since the most recent trainer update and haven’t had any problems save for one (but it wasn’t a crashing issue). So, it’s helpful to the person who makes the trainer to get as much info as possible from you to better understand how they might be able to fix it.

Like I said before I don’t like to complain a lot.

Anyway I start the game, then I press the window button and go and press play, then I enter the game and when I play a battle I decide to deactivate the cheat and before the battle begins I activate the god mode and infinite arrows. Sometimes it crashes and others it doesn’t/ there’s nothing wrong with them.

And after a battle I go to the windows button and re-enable the mods after that everything seems fine but than it crashes on me.

I don’t know maybe I just might need to start over again.

So, every time you activate and deactivate a cheat, you’re telling WeMod to actively edit the game’s files. The more you do this, the more likely you can run into problems. If you can, try activating the cheat(s) you’re going to use for your session once and just leaving it/them activated. The less you turn things on and off, the less likely you’ll run into issues. Crashes are inevitable - the goal is to just minimize their frequency.

This is not true. :slight_smile:
Trainers do not touch any of the game’s files at all. They simply inject values into memory addresses that the game is using in the RAM of your PC.

The game never actually gets touched by the trainer, just your PC’s RAM.

My mistake. It was the most logical way my brain could process it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like