Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Gotta say that was a fast update!

I swear people want a fast update but can’t fix the crashes/ Sorry to complain again.

I tried playing romance mode but it crashed. Yesterday I played romance and it worked.

Merged Post:

I apologize I didn’t know it would lead to spam. But someone did something to it, I’m trying not to complain, I would just like to use wemod without problems. :worried:

I have some problems using the cheats. It seems that I cannot use them as Unlimited Money and the others don’t activate once I press the key word.

These cheats dont work, The unlimited money and movement does not work, help please on fixing these.

Merged Post:

Is this game not supported anymore? I paid only to have this game modded. Please, i have been waiting for an update.

Merged Post:
@Phantom2244 Hi bro, how did you get the other to work? I only got unli skill points and instant construction. I wanted to have the other cheats.

The trainer was updated 18 days ago to be compatible with the latest game version.
There have not been any updates to the game since. So the trainer should not be in need of another update at this time. That said, the Total War franchise is not exactly trainer-friendly - the developers don’t think about making sure the game is stable for the cheaters when they develop their games.

Ensure that your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam, as opposed to another store or cracked/pirated.
Make sure the most recent trainer is selected in your WeMod desktop app by clicking the History button, which is underneath the Play button. And then try the following:

1. Launch the game via Steam. Wait on the main menu for five minutes.
    2)Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  2. Alt+Tab back to the game.

Anyone have issues where their reform rollback after loading a save file particularly the nanman reform? i.e i would lock in one of the reform thus “destroying the other” and proceed to another tier but after loading the game another day, the reforms are reverted back?

The Total War: THREE KINGDOMS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Uh, it still doesn’t synchronize with the game. As soon as I play the mod, it crashes? Like, I want to play Liu Biao but as soon as I enter, the game closes. Maybe it only works with those that have it on Steam? Mine isn’t cause I wanted to play it before the update.

The only thing working for me are the fast construction and unlimited skill points, all the other cheats would turn off as soon I turn them on.

1 Like

It would be also good if you added the Max Credibility or the Confederation, Governor, Bandits, Tyrant, Yellow Turban, etc. Their Faction’s skills.

Its not working they are immediately turning off plz update the cheat

2 Likes

Most of the cheats are turning off straight away but a few stay. I’m using the newest version of the game and the newest version of the cheats

1 Like

Same here as VortexDestroyer said above. Most of the cheats are turning off right away and won’t stay on and work. The only working ones are unlimited supplies, super cities, max xp, unlimited skill points, and fast construction. (It says it’s on but it still takes multiple turns to upgrade a building so don’t believe its working.) Thank you for the work on this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only cheat not working is unlimited supplies, other seems running well

I’ve used wemod cheats and every time I play it crashes on me.

The cheats still doesnt work. Only skill points and fast construction work.

I noticed when it came to the game and the only mod i have in here is one that doubles the manpower of each unit and the hp of the officers and the ones i used the instint reforms. the max xp one works along with the movement and money but the skills one does not work. :frowning:

Hello friend, I think unlimited supplies are not working, and consequently affect the soldiers’ march.

Hi everyone, i have bug with three kingdoms trainer. When game open i activate all comands, but just for 1 sec. after they deactivated. What is that? Its not first time. :frowning:

i try some many ways, but still i have the same results
Please help, or fix that problem

what is the problems ???