Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Run the game yourself then attach infinity?

1 Like

Ha! that got her, loaded in from steam, then started Infinity, hit play with WH2 in the background and got the check mark, cheats unlocked, Thank you kind sir

1 Like

New DLC’s and a patch just dropped a few hours ago, Infinity seems to be working fine with It as far as I’m seeing.

2 Likes

“Unlimited skill points Lord” is broken again. The toggle will not stay lit once pressed.

Well have you ever heard of VersionGuard? It’s this amazing tool that’s been developed to deal with problems exactly like this!.

I went back a few versions and that didn’t help. The toggle for the “Unlimited skill points Lord” immediately toggles off when it is selected. It’s odd because the “unlimited points Hero” works perfectly fine.

For some reason Infinity doesn’t load the trainer by the time i launch the game? Even If I just press the “Continue Campagin” button. I’m not entirely sure how to fix that? But it’s only with TW:W2.

not for a long time

Playing as Tomb Kings, may be different for other races:

• Instant Recruit crashes the game
  • Unlimited Influence (makes sense as TK does not have influence) crashes the game
  • Unlimited Money does not stay toggled, but seems to work as a one-time cash injection
  • Unlimited Skill Points for both heroes and lords no longer work, before this patch heroes worked but lords did not
  • Unlock All Technology does not work for TK, tech is actually locked even though visually they look completed
  • Unlimited Population Surplus crashes the game, worked before the patch
  • Stable Public Order crashes the game, worked before the patch

it would be really cool to have a cheat for more than just influence like the tomb lords dont use influence is that possible

Would be awesome to see unlimited canopic jars for TK ,oathgold for dwarves and warpstone for skaven

I loved ur cheats back in the day please update them to tomb kings cus it is outdated :frowning:

With the Guard installed. 12 out of 18 cheats work for me. which is fine with me. I love these cheats. thanks you for creating the cheats. Though for all 18 to work I think it’ll need an update. so when you get the chance. it’ll be greatly appreciated

VG is useless UNTIL i update the trainer. Enabling VG at this point will protect you from future updates not the past updates that already broke some of the cheats

STN When do you plan on updating the trainer. The Unlimited Population cheat no longer works. Same issue and the lord cheat. Will flip back to off position. We all appreciate your hard work.

Oh. well. good to know.

I downloaded infinity but the cheats are not working for me. I launch the game through infinity and when I hit the corresponding buttons on my key board when the game is loaded nothing. I also turned off my antivirus, please any advice or trouble shooting is welcome

Is there a checkmark next to Play?

I read the earlier comments pertaining to the problem and got it to work. Thanks

STN great trainer, i was just wandering is there any way you could super unit sizes like you have in your Warhammer 1 trainer?