Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hello,

just want to ask if this mod will be getting updated? I know its not as easy as clicking a button but do enjoy this mod when playing for a quick campaign :slight_smile:

cheers again

as with the above comment I would like this to be updated too…as its checked out and does nothing but crash the game… I have looked at other websites seen there was a trainer that worked however it contained a virus…I ignored it next thing is someone from Russia (no seriously!) tries getting into my facebook account…anyway hope its updated by a trusted and reliable source.

1 Like

none of the cheats work for me but I dont see a checkmark next to the play button so im assuming thats the issue, but what do I need to do to fix that?

Click Play?

Am I doing something wrong? When i played earlier as tomb kings the money cheat worked to add gold, but later on when i loaded in a new campaign, it no longer seems to do anything.

Hey to the people and the creator, the current mod version will not work with the current version of the game! (It even literally says it on the infinity app I really don’t know how you all are missing it)! So to the creator, do you have any plans to update your trainer to the current game version to make the mods useable again?

It doesn’t need any update. Spam the Play key and ignore the versions - they’re supposed to be added manually.

spammed the play game button, loaded the game went to activate the mods game crashes…

Which cheats? Do you have steam version?

1 Like

yep the steam version, ive got them to work now just skill lord points not working and invincibility and unlimited money

scratch that I entered a battle game crashed :frowning:

Read trainer notes. Also this game loads extremely slow and appears to freeze, not sure if you think that is crashing because it isn’t, it’s just game being shitty.

im doing as instructed for the trainer notes, the game itself just crashes and closes and goes back to my desktop when I try to enter battle if you want I could make a video of it?

That’s not going to help me any because i do believe you, just don’t know why it’s happening for you. Do you have bitdefender antivirus by any chance?

nope, but I do have Norton 360 il try disable it and see what happens.

Norton is one of those Antivirus that block Infinity.

Simply disabling it might now work. I suggest you to get a better antivirus or better non at all as you might have problems like these.

1 Like

I am not quite sure how unlimited skill points works. The note says ‘select the lord and go to the skills screen to see it take effect’. So I click on the lord, press the hotkey, hear the ‘blurp’ sound, but when I go to the skill screen nothing seems to have happened? When I spend my points I have a finite number that runs out? When I turn on the option in the trainer itself, instead of using the hotkey, I noticed that it turned itself off again as soon as I turned it on, so maybe that’s it? I also use a few mods that expand the skill system and otherwise meddle, so maybe those are the problem? I wouldn’t know either way. Using the latest steam version, every other cheat is performing as expected.

Hi
Maybe a Bug?
The Unlimited Skillpoints for Lords Cheat isn’t working anymore

2 Likes

Why this trainer isn’t available to me? when i search for the game in infinity it only show me a message “A trainer is currently being created. Check back soon” :frowning_face:

1 Like