Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you disable the invincibility before going into the Mission Quest battles, and then enable it again during the deployment phase the enemy army won’t be invincible.

It would be nice to at least have the unlimited lord skill points work

2 Likes

Something new about skill lord?

Are we getting an update for this trainer, i know STN is busy, just wondering, quite a few arnt working :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Could we please get an update for this trainer when possible? Thanks!

3 Likes

Bump. Most of the features appear to break after initially working. Restarting the game renders them temporarily functional again.

Doesn’t work with steel faith overhaul, can you please fix that? Appreciate your work. :slight_smile:

Won’t be fixed for mods

Damn, guess I’ll have to play fair this time. As fair as the AI allows it that is. Thanks for responding. :slight_smile:

1 Like

so went pro cause that was only option for this game, only to find out its not compatible with my version, nice one?

refund would be nice

No. , no trainers on here are pro only or version.
They are all free

You didn’t have to go pro to use the trainer and the message you get now is the same you got before.
Most cheats (if not all) still work.

If you really want a refund though make a new thread stating why.
An Admin will then take care of it takes around a week.

Ignore that message and play it anyway.

Hi…

Back when this was the Infinity thing, I purchased it for solo/singleplayer games in TWW2 and it worked great.
I recently came back to the game and found that the infinity thing had been changed to wemod. Cool, I let the update do it’s thing and I’m now on the latest version of WeMod. The thing is, I can’t seem to get this to work. I know that sometimes you have to disable mods/dlc, etc: All I really want is the money/influence stuff for single player. I’m using the latest version of game and wemod app: Any suggestions?

What exactly the is the problem?

Hi…

I think this trainer need an updata. I have the version from May the 30 but Infinity/WeMod have Jun the 21, can this be the Problem when i start the Kampange and then I get back to the Menu. It was the DLC map (the big one Warhammer + Warhammer 2).

Sorry for my English

1 Like

Just wondering if this is going to be updated soon, doesn’t quite work with the tomb kings properly

2 Likes

A trainer update for this game would be awesome.

5 Likes

whenever i try to use this cheat mod it just starts up the total war starter (picture bellow) and then it tells me it is unusable with my game version. anyone know how to get it to work?