Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

What kind of firewall needs to be disabled?
the windows one?

I have McAfee installed which seemed to be blocking the trainer. Just before launching the game I disabled it for 15 minutes and the crashes stopped. In case you’re only using only windows firewall then I would suggest going into options and allowing permissions for Wemod. Stopping all firewalls in my opinion isn’t safe to protect yourself from fishing and other foreign invasions on your PC. So maybe try giving permissions or blocking firewall for a small time period for the trainer to take effect and then the firewall turns on automatically.
Hope this helps! :+1:

I have tried to disable the firewall. With no success. Started the game without god mode on. works fine, entered battle. still all good. turned on god mode. it crashed.

I know God mode seems to have glitches but it’s best not to turn it on while in battle as that seems to cause interference. Try toggling God mode before entering the battle while in campaign mode.

Game crashes for me regardless of deactivating my firewall. Even when i dont activate god mode at all. Once i start a battle, it crashes either in Loadingscreen or when placing troops. No Addons activated. And tryed different characters. :C

To those whose cheats are not working, please make sure you are reading the note that is included in the trainer.

I was testing the options in my game and I only have Trouble with Ctrl+F1, Ctrl+F2, Ctrl+F3. I mean, God Mode, Unlimited Spells and Unlimited Winds of Magic, with any of those options activated in battles the game freeze and you have to force close. So I recommend you to disable those 3 options and play until Mr.Antifun fix it. The rest of options works fine.

1 Like

God mode doesnt work in game against artillery, towers and chariots from what i have experienced so far, it also makes the game crash to desktop in imrik his ME campaign when selecting a dragon in battle.

2 Likes

Yes i have the same problem

Except the God Mode, everything else works perfectly (tested on a campaign with Imrik - 70 laps). At least it allows to train in combat in very difficult while waiting for a fix :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

God Mode partially works. When attacking cities several of my units definately are taking damage. Also unlimited magic doesn’t seem to work either

3 Likes

Yes, Im experiencing that but Its not worth enable God Mode only for partially work. Thank you for share your opinion.

2 Likes

For me, unlimited spells is the cheat that gives me issues in custom battles. Turning the cheat on during battle causes the game to freeze, then close. Turning it on at the main menu is fine until a battle loads. It gets stuck about halfway through loading then freezes and closes.

I do that and it not work?
not to be rude but can you guys fix it? pls

God Mode seems to be partially working, with some attacks (e.g. summoned Clan Rats, some magic) getting through. Perhaps “regular” damage is getting blocked, but there’s another category sneaking through? I attempted the Notes suggestion, and it did not seem to help.

As an aside, is there a way to investigate “Unlimited Confidence”? Prior to the Paunch patch, units protected by God Mode were essentially immune to fleeing/routing (regardless of overwhelming enemy numbers, leadership bonuses/penalties, etc.). Perhaps it’s tied to damage registering as taken, even if the health bar doesn’t move? Obviously not a “ZOMG U HAEV TO DO THS NAO”, just a possible area of exploration. :slight_smile:

Regardless, thank you to the staff at WeMod for everything you do!

2 Likes

Game has become quite unstable. Was running fine till yesterday, now just crashes at random points

Well, that’s not good.

Hi. Is thare any idea to add or mod option to add currency as influence fore race as greensckins 4egz. (scrap)?

God mode partially works. From my testing playing as Avelorn units take casualties when under fire from towers in siege. Also enemy lords and heroes are killing my units when regular troops did nothing. Also also a couple of casualties cause one of my unit to flee. Before the DLC update this mod worked flawlessly but right now not quite.
An option for unbreakable player units would be fine aswell.

Does anybody actually know why the game keeps crashing since the Warden and Paunch update? So far its crashed on me in the campaign map, in the middle of a battle, and now won’t even let me start a battle before the game freezes and crashes. I’d really like to know if it’s the game itself or just a cheat, cause it’s never been a problem until now.