Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

God Mode seems to be partially working, with some attacks (e.g. summoned Clan Rats, some magic) getting through. Perhaps “regular” damage is getting blocked, but there’s another category sneaking through? I attempted the Notes suggestion, and it did not seem to help.

As an aside, is there a way to investigate “Unlimited Confidence”? Prior to the Paunch patch, units protected by God Mode were essentially immune to fleeing/routing (regardless of overwhelming enemy numbers, leadership bonuses/penalties, etc.). Perhaps it’s tied to damage registering as taken, even if the health bar doesn’t move? Obviously not a “ZOMG U HAEV TO DO THS NAO”, just a possible area of exploration. :slight_smile:

Regardless, thank you to the staff at WeMod for everything you do!

2 Likes

Game has become quite unstable. Was running fine till yesterday, now just crashes at random points

Well, that’s not good.

Hi. Is thare any idea to add or mod option to add currency as influence fore race as greensckins 4egz. (scrap)?

God mode partially works. From my testing playing as Avelorn units take casualties when under fire from towers in siege. Also enemy lords and heroes are killing my units when regular troops did nothing. Also also a couple of casualties cause one of my unit to flee. Before the DLC update this mod worked flawlessly but right now not quite.
An option for unbreakable player units would be fine aswell.

Does anybody actually know why the game keeps crashing since the Warden and Paunch update? So far its crashed on me in the campaign map, in the middle of a battle, and now won’t even let me start a battle before the game freezes and crashes. I’d really like to know if it’s the game itself or just a cheat, cause it’s never been a problem until now.

check/fix local files maybe?

Not Using God Mode, Unlimited Winds of Magic and Unlimited Spells did the trick for me. (Basically all the Commands using CRTL.) Hope this helps some People out.

God Mode and Unlimited Winds of Magic along with Unlimited spells seem to freeze my game in battle mode every time

Actually, the God Mode doesn’t work at all…

With me the game does not crash and does not freeze. However, the God-Mode does not always work.

I have done everything that has been mentioned including checking firewall, and antivirus signatures. All are up to date as of today and still the game crashes after using the cheats. Is there something else I should be doing?

Do you use mods from the Steam Workshop? Maybe they are broken since the update and still need to be updated. I don’t have all the problems and play without mods.

I turned off all mods. Wanted to see if that could be a contributing factor and it still crashed. I’ve done it with none of the Ctrl commands either and it still freezes then goes to desktop. I’ve scrolled through all the suggestions on her too, so it’s a bit frustrating.

I activate the cheats all in the campaign map and not during battles. Maybe that’s a problem too?

So this is the only thing I do. It works except for God mode, which doesn’t work for all units.

1 Like

so you wait to activate a cheat until you’re on the campaign map from loading up? Not on the main menu?

When you do activate said cheat do you also end turn promptly or click on city as mentioned?

Just use cheat engine on it ( pre esy )

i tried both these options and while they activate and i no longer crash, the god mode doesnt work for all units. But at least it doesnt crash anymore.

I just start the game, let the mentor talk and then I activate the cheats. Then I click once somewhere, so that the hero does not select any more and then click on the hero. This is how I always proceed, also to test the Recover Troop Size.

I’m finding god mode freezes the deployment of the battles with all characters and none of the sliders are working :pensive: