Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Someone mentioned this in one of the earlier posts. I’ll copy/paste here.

There’s a mod that will do this, unlimited leadership buff, just search for the steam workshop for “Unbreakable. Player Only.”

2 Likes

Do we need to re-boost this to get Instant Spell Cooldown looked at? I mean it was reported as broken after the patch and once patched it still doesn’t work. This has persisted for 20+ days now.

6 Likes

I don’t actually see Warhammer 2 on the queue, other than the message 10 days ago from Chris as Community Manager saying MrAntifun is going to take another look at it. Not even sure how we get it on the queue to boost it :frowning:

4 Likes

The istant skill cooldown doesn’t work

2 Likes

Per the WeMod support page (linked below), we essentially need to accumulate enough negative reports after we close the game. So, basically, after you activate the trainer then close the game, the app will ask if you had a good time with it (green smiley or red frown) - we need to get enough of the red frown options for it to be put onto the official radar.

We can also email them through support but that seems a little extra to me haha.

@Tai-Gethen tagging you too since you mentioned this above.

Thank you!

Just get the “What merch” stuff after I finish playing a game with WeMod. I currently use an old “No Cooldown” mod but it doesn’t work for Dwarf Runes, character skills (left side) or Army abilities so only actual magic spells from characters.

It’s been 17 days already since the mod got updated and we reported the issue with the no cd spell cheat, 16 days or so since we got told that this would be looked upon. I get that there’s a lot of games that are getting out and that there is not too many people to work on it, but this is getting ridiculous already. Are we going to have to wait months to get one cheat fixed? Does it need to be boosted again after some people used more than 1000 boosts to get it done? Smh.

Edit: The unlimited happiness doesn´t work properly, at least for me. I have to change between regions to somehow get it to activate just for about 2-3 turns and then repeat. But whatever, it works sometimes.

Per the support page, it looks like it only appears after you use the trainer for the first time or after an update occurs.

@Chris Tagging you for clarification on this item since you had previously responded in this thread - is there a way for us to manually access the “rating” system for reporting issues with the trainer? Linking to the relevant support page again to show you what I’m talking about here. Thanks!

Edit: I was able to access the rating options again after my game crashed while using WeMod. Not sure if this is replicable though as it requires an actual crash - using alt + f4 doesn’t seem to trigger the option to report a problem.

Im not surprised that the cd hasnt been fixed, god mode is “working” very poorly for a long time now. Units losing entities, breaking, having the “dmg taken” negative leadership when the unit is full hp…oh well.

Been playing all week and suddenly cheats are crashing my game. Does not happen when I play without WeMod.

End my turn - crash

Open diplomacy - crash

Attack enemy army - crash

I have all cheats on except for horde pop.

Majority of the cheats do work, except for the “Skill Cooldown” if its been kept on in midst of battle, it locks all magic/abilities until its been turned off and another skill was used, and if everything is “locked” then you are forced to finish the battle with no abilities or spells to use.

1 Like

Just checking back in - here are a couple of mods that will solve cooldowns for spells and rune magic (dwarfs).

Hi there! The Instant Skill Cooldown stop working for some reason. May you guys fix it soon? Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi ! The Unlimited Skilled seem to not work for vampire count ( Summon Zombie that has 9 stacked ) may you guys fix it ? Thank you For ur hard work :heart:

1 Like

The Total War: WARHAMMER 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Instant skill cooldown for me works on unit skills but still blocks spells on 1 sec, and not allowing me to use them for the rest of the battle.

5 Likes

Same problem for me.

same for me

@MrAntiFun you might don’t have enough time to focus on this trainer specifically but I would ask you to consider fixing the issue everyone has.

4 Likes