Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Still having issues with spells and skills stuck at 1 second permanently with no effect

3 Likes

Spells and skills get stuck at 1 and permanently unusable for the remainder of a battle.
Also desperately wishing for a slider (or two :stuck_out_tongue: ) for adding all the other resources (canopic jars, food, scrap, ect.)

3 Likes

New update, cheats don’t work now. This needs another update, appart from the spells cheat one.

3 Likes

@MrAntiFun Instant skill cooldown is still a major issue. Gets stuck at 1 second and is unusable during battle. Affects both spells and abilities.

3 Likes

Hello WeMod family. Can you add a “Maximum morale” cheat for battle screen please?

Hi, unlimited lord movement was not working. ended turn and selected a city with no joy. other cheats worked fine…

is this game ever getting an update?

Bumping question if we can request update for this.

1 Like

it keeps saying you may have to allow wemod through your firewall or anti-virus. I already did pls fixxx hnnnngggg

What’s going on with WeMod? Practically nothing works for this game and many others. They definitely give us the reason not to pay “pro”

1 Like

works just fine for me. Seems be an isolated example for you, @Leonch097

Maybe you’d care to share why the games aren’t working for you? Did you try the anti-virus thing?

F

Game cheats miracly started working again, don’t know if devs updated the cheats as there is no notice. Now I have some other problem. Game is weird now, it changes me from one campaign to another, currently I’m playing one with Taurox and twice I’ve been swapped with my Tyrion’s one or Norsca. I’m using SFO mod too. Anybody else having problems like this too or is it just me?

When using the God Mode cheat, your troops are still damaged by artillery fire. It does not seem to effect the campaign map, but during battles, models damaged by artillery will glitch out and t-pose in between their default movements. These models will also not move from the spot they were hit at.

Instant skill cooldown doesnt work right. Lord passive skills work, but not new learned, they just stay grey after one use.

3 Likes

Ditto. The spell or army ability that is activated just greys out and appears with a “1”, like it’s counting down to 0 but never does. Individual unit or hero skills and abilities work just fine, like rally, but for example in my current skaven playthrough Doom Rockets and Plaguecasting spells do not work. Tried disabling no ability cooldowns and unlimited spells to no effect. Otherwise everything else working as intended.

1 Like

It no longer works with Total War Warhammer 2. When I press play, it only says “it’s loading” the whole time.

Like everyone else, the Unlimited Skill and Spell cheats are I guess glitched? The spells and skills remain at 1 second and cannot be used at all. I don’t know if it means the trainer need to be updated or if it should be fixed once you have time on your hands when you’re done either updating or creating trainers for other games. Take your time, man. No rush, pressure or anything. We appreciate what you do and look forward to your magical works in the future! Love you, @MrAntiFun !!

3 Likes

For me, the only way to circumvent this bug is to make sure that I never activate “instant skill cooldown” cheat, even at the beginning of the game. The unlimited spell cheat works as intended, but instant skill cooldown is what causes the 1 second glitch. As long as you’re okay with default skill cooldowns, you can still use spells an infinite number of times. Just make sure that you never activate “instant skill cooldown”, or even activate and then deactivate it mid-session.

I’m just guessing, that the reason that you guys might not know what the problem with the instant skill cooldown cheat is due to the last magic’s change, but it would be nice to have it checked again some time. There’s a mod for the dwarves’ rune magic, I guess that they somehow managed to bypass the new code, so maybe you guys could learn how to do the same from them in case you dont know yet, which would be nice.

Probably heard already, but Spell cooldown, unlimited wind of magic and god mode doesn’t work. The latter two don’t even activate, while the cooldown breaks the spell and gets stuck with 1 second left on cooldown, rendering spells useless. Any chance for an update to fix?

Still appreciate the rest of the trainer. Thanks!