Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes saw it, thanks! New here so! :smiley:

Just a quick question though, in case the votes are less, does that mean it won’t get updated?

Each vote bumps the trainer higher up the development to-do queue.
Of course, the more votes it has then the quicker it gets done. :slight_smile:

There’s a referral link in your WeMod desktop app that you can use to bring friends and people from other communities to vote as well, while being rewarded. It’s in the Dashboard of the WeMod desktop app. :slight_smile:

While waiting for an update, there are plenty of free games to grab. See here: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ravenfyre thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Already voted but just commenting on here to Say that ALL cheats are broken since update

Unfortunately not working anymore, since today’s update.

It needs update please

I tried to vote, but I don’t find the “Request Update” button… And when I seek in the Installed Games, I don’t find TWW2… How could I vote tu update it ?

1 Like

this

Hey @Randlocher, @airo333 and @Sublimo82.

Please check out this post here: Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Plenty of freebies available to grab while you wait: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24.

Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any way of knowing if the trainer is being worked on? Or when we could expect an update on it?

Thanks!

1 Like

No, we don’t give ETAs or status updates on trainers. There are too many factors that affect it.
A trainer developer will get to it when they can. There might be a couple of things that were in their queue first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, thanks!

It would be cool if there was a God Mode additionally only for the heroes/commanders.

Can’t wait for the fix.

Would it be possible to leave a note for the developer of the trainer to look into fixing the morale issue bug I reported on this thread around 15 days ago? I provided a video showing the bug happening while using the cheats.

Hey Guys,

I’ve download the imrik dlc and warden & paunch update, and the trainer gone to be incompatible.
Is there any chance to solve this problem?

Thanks for the answer

The trainer clearly needs an update regarding the DLC released today but WeMod is not “automatically” detecting the need for one so their is no place to request an update. I was EXTREMELY excited for this DLC and am hoping since this is one of, if not the top strategy game at the moment the update will come very quickly.

Thanks.

1 Like

i would also request an update. i cant request an update. and i cant pay for one. sorry. thank for your hard work.

I know it’s super early but please work on an update for this… I love this trainer, I can’t imagine playing without it.

3 Likes

@Elynath, @thevoidking, @Segert, @Celtics5353.

Please read this recent staff post, which we’ve tried to make stand out as much as possible: Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

It will explain how to request an update for trainers on WeMod and also why sometimes the button to request an update will be missing. Posting the same thing as others have again and again just pushes informative staff posts out of view.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes