Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I am jealous that you have not had any issues regarding this morale bug. From my experience using the trainer, it does not matter which faction you are playing as, since it occurs on all of them. The undead factions such as the vampire counts, vampire coast, and tomb kings do experience it as well; but when they lose all of their morale, their health is supposed to drop instead. Since god mode is enabled however, they are able to continue on as normal. I have recorded a video showing what happens when the bug occurs.

3 Likes

Wow that’s really weird, the only thing I can think of would be to wait until the enemy engages you, maybe it’s one of these bugs where if the number reaches it’s max (for the hp) it’s flip over to negative which triggers a morale break, but since you’re in god mode and there’s probably an extra argument that disables the loss of hp even if in negative. So try engaging first and take a bit of damage, you might lose a bit of troops but you can the f5 and recover them.

I cant increase money, the increase money and decrease money are both set to ctrl F3.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

By default, no they are not. Please read the cheat hotkeys carefully.

• To increase money, the hotkey is CTRL + Shift + F3
  • Do decrease money, the hotkey is CTRL + F3

Note the shift key differences.

You can change the hotkeys yourself to a combination of your preference by clicking the hotkey in the trainer and then pressing the desired combination on your keyboard.

Hey guys, just downloaded the Imrik update that was released today. The cheats for Warhammer 2 have stopped working post update. Is there a fix or are you guys working on this?
Thanks!

When a game receives an update then the trainer will also need an update.

You will need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.

The more requests it has then the higher up the queue it climbs for a trainer developer to update it. :slight_smile:

This link will help: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

Can’t see a button to request an update? This means either:

• The trainer doesn’t need an update because it is up to date. Updates to games are detected automatically.
  • The trainer is already in the queue to be updated when a trainer developer is able to, for example, because the maximum votes were reached or because the trainer failed an internal test.

More information on a missing request update button: Why can’t I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support

2 Likes

Yes saw it, thanks! New here so! :smiley:

Just a quick question though, in case the votes are less, does that mean it won’t get updated?

Each vote bumps the trainer higher up the development to-do queue.
Of course, the more votes it has then the quicker it gets done. :slight_smile:

There’s a referral link in your WeMod desktop app that you can use to bring friends and people from other communities to vote as well, while being rewarded. It’s in the Dashboard of the WeMod desktop app. :slight_smile:

While waiting for an update, there are plenty of free games to grab. See here: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ravenfyre thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Already voted but just commenting on here to Say that ALL cheats are broken since update

Unfortunately not working anymore, since today’s update.

It needs update please

I tried to vote, but I don’t find the “Request Update” button… And when I seek in the Installed Games, I don’t find TWW2… How could I vote tu update it ?

1 Like

this

Hey @Randlocher, @airo333 and @Sublimo82.

Please check out this post here: Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Plenty of freebies available to grab while you wait: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24.

Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any way of knowing if the trainer is being worked on? Or when we could expect an update on it?

Thanks!

1 Like

No, we don’t give ETAs or status updates on trainers. There are too many factors that affect it.
A trainer developer will get to it when they can. There might be a couple of things that were in their queue first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, thanks!

It would be cool if there was a God Mode additionally only for the heroes/commanders.

Can’t wait for the fix.

Would it be possible to leave a note for the developer of the trainer to look into fixing the morale issue bug I reported on this thread around 15 days ago? I provided a video showing the bug happening while using the cheats.