Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

How?

I bought the game so Via steam?

I dont know how you dont have problems… I disable firewall too and my game keep freezing

MrAntifun if you see this can you fix the problem?
cause I like da trainer when it works.

1 Like

What worked for me was disabling the firewall on an antivirus I have installed on my pc and not windows firewall. Don’t know what else could help. Sorry guys!

Thank you for the help, But I use Windows Firewall and my game freeze anyways. I hope this can be fixed very soon…

Tried and tested a few things more, God mode fails to work on random game launches. It works at times and at times it doesn’t. Crashing/freezing seems to have stopped post firewall being turned off. Rest seems to be working fine. So MrAntifun what needs to be looked into;

1. God Mode - Works for some units and others take damage. Works randomly on certain game launches.
  2. Game Crashes.

Edit: Toggling the god mode in campaign before entering a battle seems to activate God mode at times.

Thanks! :+1:

3 Likes

What kind of firewall needs to be disabled?
the windows one?

I have McAfee installed which seemed to be blocking the trainer. Just before launching the game I disabled it for 15 minutes and the crashes stopped. In case you’re only using only windows firewall then I would suggest going into options and allowing permissions for Wemod. Stopping all firewalls in my opinion isn’t safe to protect yourself from fishing and other foreign invasions on your PC. So maybe try giving permissions or blocking firewall for a small time period for the trainer to take effect and then the firewall turns on automatically.
Hope this helps! :+1:

I have tried to disable the firewall. With no success. Started the game without god mode on. works fine, entered battle. still all good. turned on god mode. it crashed.

I know God mode seems to have glitches but it’s best not to turn it on while in battle as that seems to cause interference. Try toggling God mode before entering the battle while in campaign mode.

Game crashes for me regardless of deactivating my firewall. Even when i dont activate god mode at all. Once i start a battle, it crashes either in Loadingscreen or when placing troops. No Addons activated. And tryed different characters. :C

To those whose cheats are not working, please make sure you are reading the note that is included in the trainer.

I was testing the options in my game and I only have Trouble with Ctrl+F1, Ctrl+F2, Ctrl+F3. I mean, God Mode, Unlimited Spells and Unlimited Winds of Magic, with any of those options activated in battles the game freeze and you have to force close. So I recommend you to disable those 3 options and play until Mr.Antifun fix it. The rest of options works fine.

1 Like

God mode doesnt work in game against artillery, towers and chariots from what i have experienced so far, it also makes the game crash to desktop in imrik his ME campaign when selecting a dragon in battle.

2 Likes

Yes i have the same problem

Except the God Mode, everything else works perfectly (tested on a campaign with Imrik - 70 laps). At least it allows to train in combat in very difficult while waiting for a fix :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

God Mode partially works. When attacking cities several of my units definately are taking damage. Also unlimited magic doesn’t seem to work either

3 Likes

Yes, Im experiencing that but Its not worth enable God Mode only for partially work. Thank you for share your opinion.

2 Likes

For me, unlimited spells is the cheat that gives me issues in custom battles. Turning the cheat on during battle causes the game to freeze, then close. Turning it on at the main menu is fine until a battle loads. It gets stuck about halfway through loading then freezes and closes.

I do that and it not work?
not to be rude but can you guys fix it? pls