Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

can i get banned for using this trainer with my friends?

I donā€™t know. Only use this in campaign.

Playing Vampire Countā€™s Mortal Empires as Mannfred, the unlimited skills for Lords doesnā€™t appear to be working, it toggles on but then immediately toggles back off again itself and has no effect in the game.

1 Like

Same for me as well. Itā€™s been like that for a while.

1 Like

Oh okay, hopefully, they can fix it because it works for heroes but not for lords.

Hi is this normal that after the update of Tombkings no cheats work?

1 Like

This needs to be updated for the new DLC, plus, the Unlimited lord points, instant recruiting, and research all techs no longer after the update

1 Like

Ah thank you, how long does such things take normaly?

All cheats not work anymore after new update to new version of Total War : WARHAMMER 2 ā€¦ pls fix it

2 Likes

It be broken Iā€™m afraid! :vampire:

3 Likes

Same here, updated, however TC do not seem to work? HOWEVER, anyone that follows this thread at todays date, 01/23/2018 The TC DLC Launch has had game breaking bugs, I urge everyone to be careful!

1 Like

Same problem here. after installing the new udate and dlc most cheats stopped working. only the invincibility cheat in old campaigns work. pls fix bc its a great trainer and i enjoy it a lot!!! keep up the good work.

Got the same problem, been loving the trainer so far. Please keep up the great work and I hope you find a way to repair this dreamtool.

1 Like

yup it is broken

1 Like

Confirmed. Trainer is pretty much broken. Also can confirm unlimited skills does not work for ā€œmainā€ characters. Thanks for the support so far, STN.

2 Likes

Hi STN,
Unfortunately the trainer did get broken. i hope you can fix it soon bc im loving the trainer and am exited to use it again.

2 Likes

Dude itā€™s incompatible with the latest version including tomb kingsā€¦ Update your trainer please.

2 Likes

I believe he said he plans to fix it in a couple of hours when he gets back from class. Hopefully we should see it running normally by the end of the day, and maybe even with a few new TK specific cheats as well I hope. If you add cheats, could you consider adding unlimited winds of magic, instant spell cool down possibly?

Nah, hes slacking and posting memes on discord.

Come on discord and nag him :rofl:

3 Likes

Gotta have fun too. All work n no play almost made stn ā€¦