Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is the unlimited health working for anyone? Everything else seems to be working perfectly. Have not tried the “add skill point.”

@STN[quote=“vampiresamurai, post:121, topic:15271, full:true”]
Correct. I took vlad at level one and added one skill point and it didnt crash but if i give him 30 and then he levels up it crashes or if i level him to 30 and give him 1 it crashes
[/quote]

Might this be related to the problem some of us are facing? The game crashes if one skill point is added where it should not be able to have it/own it?

@TURNBERRYG Infinite Health is working fine for me. Are you selecting each unit seperatly in battle? Also it only works in slef fought battles but I know you knew that :wink:

That could explain the issue for sure. though i didnt notice anything in the change logs stating that their adding a skill point hardcap. might be worth seeing if someone could make a mod to disable it. personally I wouldnt even know how to begin doing that but it would fix our problem i believe.

So the game updated now for me and it says that it’s a incompatible version for infinity. No mods are turned on.
Let’s just wait for infinity 2 makes things way easier for STN to fix.

My infinity cheats are off right now … but now i cant load any save games it loads then just takes me right back to the main menu again…

Are you using any mods? And can you upload your save file somewhere? I’ll check it out then

No its not due to the mods or Infinity Launcher… its actually to do with the new update. But there was an official hot fix by Total war so im hoping it will solve the issue…

Thank you always for responding so quickly :slight_smile:

No problem if you need help with anything related to the Total war games you can always ask me. If you need help for infinity ask the way you always do :smiley:

I really love the trainer, thanks so much!

I am having a problem adding skill points to heroes at the moment. For some reason, it’s adding them to the legendary lord even when I remove the hero from the lord’s army.

Well sorry for the late reply didn’t see anything telling me someone wrote here :smiley:
Did you tried adding skill points when you’re in the skill selection menu (Hope you know what I mean)
If that doesn’t work just mention STN in your post.

I noticed after the game update today the Unlimited Lord Movement does not work anymore. Is there an update planned to fix this?

The Restore Max Troops also does not work after patch

Yeah i noticed the game updated as well. I’ll update the trainer,

1 Like

Thank you. Love this trainer :slight_smile:

Don’t use the trainer/MOD online, for playing MP, as you might get banned as well. WEMOD does not support Multiplayer cheating, nor do they make any trainers for online Gameplay, by the way.

Though, in some rare cases, the trainer might also work ONLINE, but it is not advisable to do this. I won’t recommend using it for multiplayer.

Taken from WEMOD’s Knowledge Base.

"Infinity does not modify or distribute any copyrighted game material, and it only supports modding single-player mode in games.

We don’t offer any mods for multiplayer-mode or any bypasses to obtain free in-game/in-app purchases. However, in some cases, it is possible that Infinity will work in multiplayer-mode because of how closely the game’s multiplayer and single player code intersect. In these cases, we recommend you do not use the mods in a multiplayer match.

We are not responsible if your Steam, Origin, UPlay, or other account gets banned, nor are we responsible for any other consequences that result from multiplayer modding".

1 Like

Any timeline on an update for the trainer?

1 Like

Yer me too, worked on the first go but no more. I even reinstalled the whole game and infinity. No joy. Sadly I am a game player that needs lots of help as basically i am crap but hey I still like to play stuff. Even more sad is the fact without the mod I am unable to play the game.

Is anyone else getting a crash when you try to add skill points? I’m using version 1.3.0, build 11456.9311496.

Yes. The trainer needs to be updated for the new updates. I believe someone is working on it.

I’m an old rusty C developer, I could probably help out if someone could mentor me through getting things setup (or point to a FAQ or something).

Anyone Update on the trainer, it Is saying its not compatible with my version?