Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Say what options are not working and there will be an update.
Much less work to do if it’s known what options are not working

Hey there guys!

Will you be updating the Total War: Warhammer trainer to the latest Steam version?
At the moment it is incompatible due to the last game updates.

I want to add; fantastic tool you have put together. Easily the best one out there, hands down!
Haven’t encountered a problem as of yet, easy and effective interface and it just plain works.

Thanks in advance,
cawtoot

Edit: All functions incompatible, trainer shuts down on launching the game at the moment.

@STN Alright so many said it’s not updated and so on.
cawtoot said none of those functions are working well maybe not for him.
Couldn’t check all of them but I checked:

Fast Research/recruiting/construction Works
Unlock all technology Works
Unlimited Hero/Lord movement Not Working
Freeze AI Not working
Add skill point Still crashing though it’s probably connected to my game
Add money Works
Max public order works
Add XP works
Unlimited pop surplus both horde and normal works

I didn’t test the rest yet though I think they are probably fine since no upgrade broke them yet

2 Likes

Hey,

So, I agree with you for the most part, but I want to point out that the unlimited army size/replenishment is not working either.

Not all, but some. There are many that still work… if you actually checked.

Well I didn’t checked that one out. Thanks for pointing it out!
On a side note. The DLC didn’t seem to break anything else besides the one already pointed out.

Doubtful, but are there any console command cheats or anything for Total War: Warhammer?

There are no console commands for this game. Only way to cheat is use mods or trainers.

Okay cool. please let us know when there is an update

F10, and F11 crashed the game. When I clicked to start again, the game wont start. Neither clicking from steam or the infinity tool will make the game start. i closed steam and the ap, and the same thing. Anyone else have this problem? i went into the task manager as well and closed steam there.

i got it to work again, now i used fast recuiting, fast construction and unlimited pop. I used them 1 each round and when i hit pop surplus, it crashed. Cant force it to crash unless i spam money or exp then it goes right down.

Got infinity 2.0, troop heal and lord movement dont seem to work at all.

If anyone else is having this specific issue, please tell me! These are some of the most important ones!

Add skill points now works for me but add money crashes my game xD
Also add exp doesn’t work for me

Assembler bugs. I can’t really update unless they are fixed first.

1 Like

Max public order, unlimited surplus and fast recruiting crash my game.

Fair enough. Will you drop a message here when they are fixed? Or is there a thread for it?

1 Like

Of course!. I am downloading other games to figure out if they have assembler issue or needs update and tw is in the list as well (its just lower since some cheats do work right?)

1 Like

Yeah. From those I use all work. Just not money but that’s alright :smiley:
If you want I can check all of them.

1 Like

@N1ceToMeetYou You wouldn’t know if its an assembler issue or the trainer just being outdated. Nah it has to be done by me :frowning: