Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

they really need to hurry up and fix this

Patience is the key my friend. They have to do a lot of updates and shizzle. Here you can see what STN is currently doing:
https://community.wemod.com/t/stns-games-list/14979?source_topic_id=15271

Now have patience little fella the trainer won’t be faster updated trough inpatience

1 Like

I am aware of the update, i’ll update it tonight. Hopefully it just needs an update and not a new trainer from scratch as it was a big 5gb update.

PS: Health and spell cooldown should still work

1 Like

Yay thank you :smiley:

@Insanity184 @N1ceToMeetYou @User2436845 @User2426612 @Waylander12k Trainer updated. Try now

Is Amber part of the new DLC or available to everyone N1ceToMeetYou ? I have no idea what Amber is in this game.

Part of the new DLC. Elves specific ressource to recruit the strongest units, get additional Tech and is also used for some buildings.
So you’ll need the DLC to have access to amber since you have to be a Elve specific race. Don’t know if a faction unlocker could get around it.

I will try the trainer now and check if everything works

Edit: Alright so everything seems to work. But after a Battle cheats like fast recruiting/Construction/research seem to stop to work even if turning off and on.
Checked the cheats on normal races that don’t need Elves DLC and checked them on the elves.

The Unlimited HP wont work properly ^ Works with my General but when units it works sometimes but a lot of the times even when selecting them they are invincible for a few seconds then get wiped out.

Everything seems to work for me. Though I only use a few cheats. Thank you very much for the quick update.

yeah they all work now until you have a battle then they stop working

How do I update it?

Infinity is automatically updated when you start it.

Hmm I noticed that instant deaths like charges from Cavalry that always kills atleast one guy from the army does damage, but never had your problem.

@User2436845 Good so I’m not the only one with this problem.

Well STN seems you still have work to do :stuck_out_tongue: Take your time for now it’s easy to workaround the cheats not working after battle. Would look into the HP issue Nashley talked about though.

I wonder if that because if the knockdown effect. Would be interesting to see if it works on dwarves the same given when there hit by a charge they tend to absorb it.

Also the fast recruit cheat didn’t really work. Granted I’m not entirely sure how it’s supposed to work anyway.

does unlimited movement work yet?

Yes. Hover over your predicted income.

I have mentioned this in trainer notes.

unlimited movement has to hover over the projected income to?

Btw any idea on infinite amber?

All cheats work to begin with But the moment you have a battle most stop working and no matter what you do they wont start again. any chance this can be fixed?

It will be soon I hope. @STN Knows about it and will fix it as soon as time allows.

Well the game had an update again. I’ll have to test the trainer and see which cheats broke.

i have a problem is that the skill points cheat doesnt work