Transport Fever 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Transport Fever 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Transport Fever 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/03/2020
    Started development

• 01/07/2020
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 01/11/2021
    Unlimited Money cheat added

• 07/03/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/18/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Transport Fever 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

great job, thanks!!
itā€™s possible to add an option to add more than 10k? like 100k or better 1000k? it would be awesomeā€¦
thanks again!

4 Likes

I would like to make a suggestion about the possibility of adding more than 10k money into the game. As 10k is a low amount within the game, it is extremely tedious to constantly tap the button over and over again to get to 1mil money or higher. Therefore I feel as if higher money buttons would be a real convenient option for the people that use this trainer while playing the game. I know that it is not a huge game and has only a small amount of players compared to other game, which means it would not be top of the list for this suggestion to be added, but please if you have time it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I have the same problem as you, but if you set the speed to maximum with the second cheat, then hold the first cheat, it works better!! :+1: :wink:

Iā€™ll definitely give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Does this trainer work?

I think it needs update. I added two to request. shame I bought it thinking it would be up to date. kinda sucks a little bit. guess ill play a different game till its good to go.

Can anyone confirm if the trainer works?

I can confirm the trainer still works with the game as of July 29. Unfortunately I donā€™t think the dev played the game because theyā€™d realize when you have to buy trains that cost $20m, a $10k money cheat that you canā€™t hold down is awful.

tested today, it seem doesnā€™t work for add money.
and i suggest the amount off money is more than 10k, maybe 100k

Dude really this needs to be updated and change the 10k to 1mil. 10k is like a drop in the bucket 100k aint no better.

money doesnt work anymore , any chance to update trainer?

Can confirm, Money doesnt work anymore. As a temporary workaround you can modify the settings.lua (seearch for it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\xxx\xxxxxxx\local*) and change the line debugMode = false to debugMode = true and use AltGr + M for 500 Money

Changes:

• Unlimited Money cheat added

Works as designed with latest Steam Windows 64 bit Version 29596, as of today.

Hello all!

Even if all one does is click the Play/Playing button (not even firing up an actual cheat) on WeMod, the game soon crashes to desktop. Hope we can get an update :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

These worked great, STiNGERRā€¦ now to see if the new game update will be compatible!

Hello,STiNGERRļ¼The trainer doesnā€™t work for the latest game.I think you need update the trainer. :smiley: