Tribes of Midgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Tribes of Midgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

the season xp doesn’t work? or works but doesn’t give a huge amount of xp

Yeah not too sure what’s with the Unlimited Season Exp mod. Either idk what I’m doing or it doesn’t work. Also have only been using it in solo, so no mistake there. Any possibility this needs a rework? (Side note: I really appreciate the hard work on these, They’ve definitely made for some very enjoyable experiences.)

1 Like

It worked for me, but I had to do it via Saga mode. I stuck around to kill the 1st Jotunn, then used the Bifrost to leave. I should maybe also note that I had the regular Unlimited Exp cheat on as well. It probably played a part since this game does give Season Exp based on the amount of in-game exp you earn per run, on top of doing things in that run (killing Jotunn’s, mobs, ancients, spending souls, etc…)

1 Like

I was also running the regular Unlimited Exp cheat as well but on survival. I’ll have to give it a shot on Saga and see how it goes. Its weird though because in the Game Over screen it shows me earning over 2mil Season Exp but the moment I get back to the Main menu, it reverts to what my Season lvl was before.

ah i see it did work after doing what you said thank bro!

I just noticed when trying out different weapons with the damage multiplier that it does not seem to apply when I’m using a bow. It does not matter if I use the basic arrows for that bow, or crafted arrows. I don’t know anything about moding or how trainers work, but a theory I have is that when you use a bow, the damage is coming from the arrow and not the equipped weapon per say and as such it the multiplier may not apply? Has someone else had this problem or is it something I’m missing? Apart from this, WeMod is working perfecty for me aside from one time when the game crashed when I fooled around with the “game speed”-slider. Very greatful for the work you do! Keep it up =D

1 Like

Needs an update!

Changes:

• Updated notes
1 Like

hey !

It needs an update
:
-Unlimited Souls
-Unlock all Craftable
-No crafting requirement
-Unlimited Season Exp

Doesn’t work anymore

4 Likes

Super damage/1hit kills does not work on Bows.

3 Likes

Changes:

1 Like

may need a slight update game freezes in menus with the trainer active

So I double checked it and the unlimited season xp doesn’t work. It shows up like the cheat said in the end game screen of 2 million something or other but when you go back to the main screen your season xp hasn’t actually changed.

3 Likes

The Unlimited Season XP thing doesnt really work. it shows up at the endgame screen but in the season at the main menu its unchanged.

Can agree, Unlimited Season XP is not functional.
Eventually it is patched or was patched on 31. January Hotfix Update.

does that means we cannot get that anymore or they just need to update?

Season xp is still working. This is from gaining 500 exp. Please make sure you following the instructions.

Pardon me then, either I’ve earned less than the amount needed for it to work or saga mode didn’t do it for me.

I don’t know if I’m using set game speed wrong but it crashes the game instantly.

1 Like