TuT Fable 3 Finally a guilde seal glitch!

Be specific please, what/who exactly is unclear?

Thanks for all the help. I figured out how to import a custom game save after F’ing around with a few programs. ( and messing up my offline profile in the process>.<) Started with 500mil gold and 5000 Guild seals at the dweller camp. Don’t ask me for a step by step guide cause I dont want any one else to lose anything like their profile, gamer-score and all your achievements like I did.

Thank you :smile:

After you’ve pick up the music box and your other character saves and leaves then you just sign out on the character who picked it up. Signing out takes you back to the main screen. Rinse and repeat for a pretty good and steady flow of seals

Okay…I don’t know what I am doing wrong here. I have tried this two different ways with the same result:

Played as Hero to the point where you find the room with the box. Save with Hero Profile.
Bring in dummy profile
Pick up the box. Animation plays and Road to Rule Appears
Not going to Road to Rule, hitting start on dummy profile.
Save on Dummy profile. Dummy leaves game.
Hero goes to sanctuary. Sign out to return to title screen.

When I sign back in…my hero is standing in front of the road to rule as if he just finished picking up the box. I have tried flip-flopping the hero and dummy profile where I just bring in the hero as the dummy profile gets to the box and same thing.

Can we get a more detailed walk-through of this? What am I missing here?

I am having the same problem. Have been trying to do this with the un[patched game. Have tried with both the hero and the dummy profile.

are you following Munkie’s steps or mine? Both work but I can help you better if you were using mine. thats why I’m asking

its patched

oh? how come I can still do it? lol

i recieved an xbl update and it patched it for me,

hmmm odd, I received an update as well. and many of use still can do it.

That’s why I went the route of a game save with 500mil gold and 5k Guild seals at the dweller camp. If you would like i can walk you though how to put your save on a flash drive and transfer it to your 360. i promise you wont mess up your profile in any way, (see my last post) I messed mine up cause i had no idea what i was doing…>.< But after playing around with the programs, I actually enjoy Fable 3 a bit more now.:thumbsup: You can YIM me at zac642008 on Yahoo messenger.

yeah this doesnt make sense

Nice TuT.

thx for the share mate but i didnt understand the tut

really cool glitch

My console doesn’t have the update and I get the same result as you. This fails!

You do not need to save the main hero who picks up the box, His guild seals will auto save but the game will not so all you need to do with the main one who picks up the box just go to the main screen after saving on the dummy file and just reload it and you can pick it up again. Just save the dummy hero after you get the seals on him/her.

If anyone has any issues with this still please send me a pm and I’ll help with what I can!

Thanks/Welcome~

is the guild seal glitch patched for offline and online on the xbox

50 points? you foreal ,damn thanks!