TuT Fable 3 Finally a guilde seal glitch!

Your gonna need 2 controllers and 2 profiles.

How to:

1. Play through “The New Hero” quest up until you’re about to pick up the music box
  2. Save your game as the main character
  3. Join co-op with your second profile
  4. Pick up the music box to get your points
  5. Don’t enter Road to Rule, instead save the game as the second character and leave
  6. Go to the Sanctuary as your main character (perhaps optional)
  7. Sign out of your main profile and sign back in

And this’’ add 50 points every time and I believe it could work with other quests later in the game that require you to go to the Road of Rule right after a completeness.

And of course I put a miss spell in the title!

Edit your first post and you can change the title.

noo title cant be changed :anguished:

so you mean the “New Hero” is the dummy profile right?
so at the end you sign out and back in with you main profile? because step 7 is unclear.

“The New Hero” is the name of the starting quest. Before your hero picks up the music box have a dummy chara join the game. Pick up the music box then have your dummy save and leave. Now on your main chara use the xbox button and sign out and back in, which’ll take you to the title screen. Or you could dash out instead.

im saying which is the dummy and which is the profile your gaining the glitch for? controllers 1 or 2? etc…

Go to edit then advance settings then title and edit it. :thumbsup:

Both get the plus 50 guild seals. So in the end the dummy will have the same amount of seals, so technically you could prepare a 2nd future character at the same time.

THanks!

Your welcome just trying to help. :smile:

Works but after trail and error it should be more clear.
Instead try:

Your gonna need 2 controllers and 2 profiles.

How to:

1. Play through “The New Hero” quest up until you’re about to pick up the music box (With an Offline/Dummy Profile) -Controller 1
  2. Save your game at the Music Box (with the dummy profile) -Controller 1
  3. Join co-op with your MAIN profile (the one to receive the Guild Seals) -Controller 2
  4. Pick up the music box to get your points -Controller 1/Controller 2
  5. Don’t enter Road to Rule, instead save the game With the MAIN profile and leave the Co-Op game. -Controller 2
  6. Sign out of your Dummy profile and sign back in (Or if save is located on MU/USB, remove it and Select “Quit to title screen”) -Controller 1

This is just to state a more clear way to go about this. If anyone else had trouble.

BOLD = Edited/Inserted Steps

Nice thinking on making the dummy and main switch places. By getting a dummy to the music box you could bring back any hero whose past that point to reap some free GS.

yea, oddly enough that was the only way it was gonna work for me lmao, but without your steps, I wouldn’t have tried it.

Thanks for taking the time to perfect this glitch, but i have a quick question, (because I just got off the night shift and none of these glitches have worked for me so far, they return me right in front of the portal instead of the music box) which profile picks up the music box, dummy or main? My biggest problem was the save loading AFTER the music box and in front of the PORTAL. Does this require patch or un-patched game? Sorry if i seem like a r-tard.

Well only the character doing the quest can only pick up the box I believe so the first thing you do is pick it up, just dont go through the portal. And the only character your saving with is the one that JOINs the game, do not save with the character who actually has this quest! After that character saves and then leaves the game hit your xbox button and sign out the profile of the character still in game. Both profiles will get a +50 GS every time.

Ok, I Understand that part, but once you sign out and sign back in do you start back BEFORE you pick up the music box with the extra 50 GS or do you have to do it all over again with another dummy profile?

Mind uploading a save that is at that point? As i cba starting a new game and going to that point. Thanks for this :stuck_out_tongue:

Not at all, here you go.

Here
I nulled the ID’s so all you have to do is write your Profile/Device/Console IDs

confusing and unclear, please edit.