[TUT] How to troll on omegle without a webcam!

Also works on ChatrouletteWhat is Omegle?Omegle is a website used for talking to strangers and “meeting new friends” via stranger chat. The service randomly pairs up users online into one-on-one chat windows, where they can chat anonymously using the handles “You” and “Stranger”; either party can disconnect at any time. …

Requirements.
[size=14]WebcamMax - WebcamMax - Add thousands of fantastic effects to webcam video for your live chats and recording.
Funny Picture(s) - Let me google that for you

[/size]What is WebcamMax?

• housands of Fantastic Effects
    Thousands of cool effects for your live video chats and video recording. You can download limitless effects at webcammax.com
  • Video Recording
    Record your fantastic videos show with our cool effects to broadcast on YouTube or webcammax.com
  • Virtual Webcam
    Share your video clips or desktop screen with family and friends through your Instant Messengers even without a real webcam.
  • Easy to Share
    Directly share your video with family or friends on youtube.com. You can also upload and show your cool videos and photos on webcammax.com.
  • Doodling and PinP
    Paint on the video box freely and directly. You can also broadcast different sources at the same time with Picture in Picture feature.
  • Work for All
    Work for almost all webcam programs such as Windows Live Messenger, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, Paltalk, Camfrog, YouTube, Ustream, JustinTV, and much more.

[u][/u]Tutorial[b][/b]
[size=14]1. Download webcamMax
2. click the “Try” Button
3.Click the add picture button (in the picture)

4.Choose your image

5. a window will open and just click Ok.
6.(picture, down below it shows your picture and in the big black box above (with your picture in it now) you can click and drag your image to center it, and resize it from the bottom right corner of your image.

Resized and centered image

7. go to Omegle and click video
8. [size=25]Troll some people!
[size=35]
[size=14]My outcome.

[size=35]Hope you enjoyed :smiley:

[size=25]Press thanks if I helped :smiley:

[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

~TEKz And Brody

[size=14]

[/size]

MannyCam is better.

Sooooooo!!! Jk

I hate these websites because there are about 200 dicks on them!

Sorry this was posted on G-tuts, in the VIP section

Give Credit if you are going to Leak!!!

My Friend Jawannamakeout aka Brody made this He Said i can post

ok just saying give him credit

TOO MUCH DICK!

Nice tutorial, I already knew this…
Add this to the OP ChatRouletteGifs - GIFS to use with ManyCam on ChatRoulette

lrn2trollbro you need some better content

Most commonly used program is Manycam, I would suggest an upgrade and a new tutorial showing how to use it + remove the watermark.

Yeah, update the OP and do this, and also add my link :wink:

Chat-Roulette now redirects all Pedos to Hustler, and they make $ off of every referral, XD

Thanks for this I used OmegleGifs.com - GIFS to use with ManyCam on Omegle to find gifs to use on there. :laughing: