Two Point Hospital Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited money doesn’t work since the DLC released for me… Any chance of an update soon for those of us who bought dlc?

What about the other money cheat?

I can confirm that the other money cheat also does not work. Other cheats do work.

I can also Confirm, The Unlimited Money Cheat does not work when activated. Once the Month is over I I go Bankrupt and my money an go into -$999,999

the money cheat both unlimit and no money req don’t work

Hi!
everytime I start two point hospital it just keep on crashing everytime i try to get in to a game. I come so far that i can start a game but evertime a activate the cheats the game crashes, i have tried ti reinstall both the trainer and the game but its not helping, it just keep crashing.
do anyone have a suggestion what i can do?

Do you have steam version?

Thanks for responding.
Yes I have the steam version. But it used to work. I had a break from the game i two months. Maybe something happend?

I use Steam. Nothing works. If I use anything the game crashes. First the staff and patients will glide across the room. Afterwards they will just get stuck in place, then the game crashes. Using only no money reqs and/or K reqs do not cause crashing or weird pathing glitches, however, they do not work either. If I go into the red, I cannot purchase anything (other than new plots). All items are redded out and won’t allow purchase. Anything I do purchase deducts cash IF I have it.

I do want to say one other thing, I WAS able to get max happiness from staff immediately prior to the game crashing, so I guess it “works” but then causes the crash. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am not even seeing an option to vote. Was this marked as updated or something?? because it isn’t showing it’s out of date, but it’s clearly not working. I get that you don’t want to update “unpopular” games all of the time, but an occasional update would be sort of nice. I stopped playing it back in Nov waiting for an update, must have missed one but it’s broken again now that I came back and tried to play. So sad for me lol.

There’s frequent crashes and they happen quick. The money cheat does not work. If you hit 0, you can’t buy any more things. I don’t know if it’s possible to fix, but I downloaded wemod just because it had something for this game.

1 Like

What about no money requirements?

I haven’t played a level with a money requirement yet, so I am unsure.

The infinite money cheat does not work. Also, the game unexpectedly crashes when using WeMod, both if you start the game from the app and from the client. Also, the game crashes completely when attempting to save/load with WeMod active, completely resetting your level progress. Can we please have an update, compatible with Big Foot-DLC?
Thank you kindly, and keep up the good work!

Really wish this trainer would work again.

Trainer not working. Game crashes when you use it.

I’ve made the request update button available for this game! :slightly_smiling_face:

@pilzebob

None of the mods work for my game.

The request update button is available for voting, it’s only gotten 71 votes since I’ve added the button which means it’s a pretty unused game and will be lower priority. Feel free to add votes to help it along :slightly_smiling_face:

Keep Voting!

I can’t see the request update button to vote for it. :frowning: