Two Point Hospital Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@MrAntiFun Trainer is still working great. (though haven’t tried unlimited Kudosh or energy)

If possible, can instant research be added?

Same here, the unlimited energy cheat crashes the game in later levels immediately. Please fix.

The Two Point Hospital cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

its not work game not found :wink:

Restart the WeMod app by selecting quit from the system tray and see if it shows installed after it restarts :blush:

Hello, the game keeps crashing when i activate the codes

Make sure you are using the most up to date steam store version of the game

hello, i have made sure im using the most up to date game, unlimited energy keeps crashing my game

1 Like

Legit Steam store version?
This trainer was made for the official Steam release, not for any other stores nor a cracked version.

yes legit store version

1 Like

Weirdness.

Verify the game’s files Via Steam to make sure something isn’t corrupted or missing. Here’s how: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

hey, i have verified my game and all is well. game still crashing

1 Like

More weirdness. :thinking:

In the past, this helped some other players with a similar issue for another game:

1. Launch the game first via Steam. Wait on the main menu for about 3-5 minutes.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

Also, try restarting your PC if you haven’t already (proper restarting, not sleeping/hibernating). Sounds too simple to be a fix but weird things are sometimes resolved by a simple restart.

Great work , in later level game closing after active ( unlimited energy )

I have the same issue, the game just closes on me everytime i try to use it.

hello, i have tried this but i continue to see the game crash when i activate unlimited energy. thank you

@Liipski, @SmoothBerry16, @Mezo909.

Are you playing Windsock hospital, part of the Off The Grid DLC?
There are several objectives to generate a certain amount of energy. It’s possible the trainer is conflicting with this.

Hi! First of all, thanks for the great work!

Unfortunately, I’m having the same issue as the others.

I bought the game on Steam with all the DLCs, and I tried all the suggestions above: I’ve verified my game’s files (all good), I’ve restarted my PC and I also tried to launch the game first and start WeMod after some minutes. Every time the game crashes if I use the unlimited energy cheat.

The funny thing is that I managed to play for many hours today (using the cheats), on pause, working on Pelican Whalf, but as soon as I unpaused the game it crashed. Now it doesn’t work even on pause.

If I play using any of the other cheats but the unlimited energy one, it’s fine. Any suggestion what I could try next?

1 Like

no i am not on the windsock hospital

Can you PM your saves? I’m gonna see if we can get this figured out :+1:

Should be located here

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Two Point Studios\Two Point Hospital\Cloud\RANDOM-NUMBER\Saves

1 Like