Two Point Hospital Cheats and Trainer for Steam

only closing in Industrial Region- Smogley
all remaining levels working fine & great

Hi, i just installed Two Point Hospital (No DLC) and activated the WeMod for it. The unlimited money cheat works perfectly, but the unlimited Kudosh cheat seems to not do anything? It immediately deactivates into the off position if I try to use it. Is there a particular screen or section you need to activate this cheat for it to work?

It used to work, cause i finished the game one month ago, using it.
They release a new version yesterday with 3 new REMIX levels, maybe the changed anything and now it does not work, cause the infinite money does not work for me either when it used to, a month ago :sa:

Hey I was wondering if someone can help me I donā€™t seem to be able to switch on unlimited Kudosh it just wont toggle over???

Thanks

The Two Point Hospital cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

when i activate the unlimited energy, hygiene and happiness it crashes my game within seconds

Hey @SmoothBerry16. :slight_smile:

Could you click the History button, which is under the Play button in the trainer, and make sure you are using the most recent trainer, please? :slight_smile:

Hello Ravenfyre,

i can confirm that i am using the most up to date trainer :slight_smile:

Iā€™m having issues where when I try to activate any of the cheats it crashes the game. Iā€™ve tried everything I can think of to avoid this. Please help!

@SmoothBerry16 & @Palmer45328.

Please try this:

1. Launch the game first.
  2. Wait on the main menu for five minutes.
  3. Alt+Tab to WeMod, press Play. Alt+Tab back to the game.

If this makes no difference, I can pass on this report on. But first:

• Where did you get your copy of the game from? (Steam, Windows Store or cracked)?
  • Do you have any DLCs with this game, if so which?

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Ravenfyre,

I tried your first option which worked for an hour but then crashed my game again.

My game is from steam and i have all the DLCs

Regards.

Thanks for the update. :slight_smile:

If WeMod worked on the game for an hour, then itā€™s most likely that the crash was either game-sided or hardware-sided.

There are dozens of causes of game crashes and most of them are caused by user-sided or game-sided issues. Because WeMod worked fine for an hour then this tells us the issue is probably not with WeMod. :slight_smile:

Then again, another thing you can try is disabling the DLCs for a playthrough, just to see if one of the DLCs could possibly be causing a conflict with either WeMod or the base game.

Hey,

tried disabling the DLCs but again the game crashed

The game crash instantly when I active the cheat.
I have no idea why it happen.

This trainer no longer seems to work, it still causes crashes after about a minute of play. Tried disabling the DLC to no avail.

1 Like

Just moved on to the 3rd or 4th hospital in career and now after a few minutes of activating cheats, the game crashes. Had no trouble with it for the first few hospitals but now have crashing issues.

It appears that dispite saying compatible. Some of the cheats are no longer working. The one i noticed for sure is staff max rank.

Bug report I found as of 11/7/2020. When I use the trainer on the level Flemington it crashes the game entirely, regardless of the cheat I use and what time I use it. Other levels before it all worked, just that one particular one does not like the cheat system.

Mod is causing a Unity crash. Seems to be triggered by ā€œUnlimited Energyā€. Any chance of a bugfix?
unity1

When i run the cheat, my staff are unable to move in or out of the room and when i try to edit the room the items in the rooms are goneā€¦ Please help