UBOAT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m now having issues with crew stress and discipline.

The mods are very bugged: Crew Stress is at 100% 24/7, my money gets set to -82500000000, Instant research is not working either.

to fix the money bug just activate the unlimited money cheat then sell something it should work again

Sure, it fixes it while the cheat is active, but if you don’t feel like activating it, the save is permanently corrupted with the bug. I think that is the issue people have with it.

maybe it come from the game did you try launching a new save without the cheat ?

found you need to activate the trainer after creating a save game

The UBOAT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Thank you very much MAF.

Nice work trying to keep the trainer up to date. :+1:

1 Like

Omg… well they just did another update :roll_eyes:

Yep! Settle in and wait for DWS to figure itself out before MAF can figure out whatever they’re doing to break it. Thank you @MrAntiFun for your work on all the work you do!

2 Likes

well teh game is in early access and is actively being updated of course they will make a lot of hotfix they just drop a massive update

look like it just got update again. fuel and fast research are not working but I might be wrong.

Torpedos didn’t explode anymore if you use the trainer/ godmode

After Update 2022.1 Patch 17 … Fuel and many more not working. New Trainer Update income?

2 Likes

Unsure if this is occurring with others, but I am unable to save the game after activating Wemod and activating the cheats. I have tested this without mods so the cause is not mod related and is instead related to this trainer. This only seems to occur when one of the options is enabled, if I just hit “Play”, the game saves fine.

The save will crash if you use the Unlimited Discipline. if you had turn it on you can’t save the game anymore

The UBOAT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I know unlimited oxygen does not work and it still does not let you save. Also fast research does not work

Is it normal for my original money to become negative after using any cheat except money unlimited?

unlimited discipline, water, battery and oxygen still create a bug that make the save bug. it is even after Profile - MrAntiFun - WeMod Community said that bug are fix

2 Likes