UBOAT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The UBOAT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Fuel is still decreasing. Is it supposed to be like that and it stops at a specific amount?

hello for uboat game trainer you can make sure that torpedoes never run out

greetings Ulas

All trainer saysmaybe compatible, none are working for uboat

FYI - Update B127 was recently released. Havenā€™t yet tested which functions are not working anymore but I thought it was worth to tell. Unfortunately in worst case, we have again to vote up for a trainer update as already mentioned several weeks ago.

reputation, money and reasearch still work. god mode maybe havent tested but crew health deactivates by itself. so we need update.

the trainer does not work because:
when i have launched the game and i activate the cheats for uboat in wemod and i want to load my saved game from the main menu in game something goes wrong.
Because when he is on the loading screen he stays on the loading screen the game than suddenly
shut off completely. can someone help me with this problem

Changes:

Hello all, well with the latest update B127, one can no longer save the game. And as posted above, when one wants to load a previously saved game, well it freezes up!

Welcome to the community @Xavier69. :slight_smile:

The trainer was updated to be compatible with version B127 five days ago. The trainer should be working fine, as long as:

• Your copy of the game is fully up to date.
  • Your copy of the game is purchased from Steam, as opposed to another store or cracked.
  • You are using the most up-to-date trainer. (Click the History button, which is under the Play button, and make sure the most recent trainer is selected).

Then try this:

1. Launch the game via Steam. Wait on the main menu for five minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod, press Play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

Hello Ravenfyre

Iā€™m on the latest Steam version, B127 Hotfix4. The available Trainer is compatible per 09/JUL. Anyway I did as explained. As soon as I started up the Trainer and tried F1 for God Mode, and tryed to save, well a ā€œredā€ text popped stating an error with saving, and exactly deleted the previously saved file.

Thanks for the update @Xavier69. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve just done some quick research, and it seems that the game has had saving issues since 2019, which still persist today. Itā€™s looking more likely that youā€™ve been affected by the gameā€™s saving bugs. Below are three of the dozens of bug reports Iā€™ve found.

I have been using the MOD the past two days. I just bought the game but it seems to be crashing my game every time I use it. GOD mode mostly works but doesnā€™t work against PT boat Torps. I have died twice to them. The other mods, once enabled crash the game I havenā€™t been able to pin down which one does it but itā€™s not the economic ones. Not sure if you know of anyone having similar issues.

1 Like

Hey, whenever I turn them on whenever I try to move people they get stuck and then you cannot play the game. I beleive this is a bug with the new B127 out it may not be fully compatable. Please let me know what you think. Thanks, Mark

2 Likes

This mod is definitely not working. Any time you activate any of these, the game lags. I have fallen to the bottom of the ocean a number of times and frozen up.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun Have you abandoned this cheat??? As it glitches your character everywhere and is just unusable will be happy to hear from you no matter what you are planning to do as I understand that you are probably busy.

Is this ever gonna get updated? Itā€™s completely broken and the argument that it updates to often is completely void.

As with all trainers, you need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.
This link explains how: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games.

Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the development queue.
At the time of this post, only 19 of the 10,501 WeMod members who own this game have requested an update, which is not enough to prioritise it.

But that may be because they donā€™t know yous are offering a update for it and they have lost hope for itā€¦ Do yous have any system to notify them? And even if it doesnā€™t reach the number you need will it still eventually be updated for us that do want to use it?

Changes:

2 Likes