UBOAT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey when will the Trainer get updated

We dont give etaā€™s on trainer updates but looks like the voting is close.
Shouldnā€™t be too much longer can help it along voting in the wemod app :+1:

when are you going to start updating the trainer there are more is 100 votes over the amount of votes it was going to take?

We donā€™t give ETAs or status updates on trainers. There are too many variables that affect it.

Bear in mind this isnā€™t the only game in existence, there are already some trainers in the developerā€™s queue to get through that reached the needed number of votes first.
Please be patient.

Other than that, this game updates so much, excessively so, that itā€™s a royal pain in the backside to keep a trainer updated for (ie - when the game updates midway through a trainer update being worked on, rendering the unfinished trainer broken).

In the meantime there are plenty of free games to check out while you wait: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24.

Thank you for understanding, :slight_smile:

Please update :smiley:

Welcome to the community @MagnusCicero. :slight_smile:

Please request an update correctly. You need to request it via the WeMod desktop app, not here on the forum.
This link will help: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

hey we wait so long for an Update

Read this post which is just three above yours: UBOAT Cheats and Trainer for Steam. :slight_smile:

I hope you are waiting with the new trainer until the next update has been released as it is already in testing phase. So no hurry from my side.

2 Likes

Well, that makes a nice change from the usual thing we see. Thank you. :laughing:

And yes, this demonstrates my point in an earlier post above, the game updates so often itā€™s not as easy to keep a trainer updated as often as this game updates because there are other trainers to maintain too.

At least thereā€™s a good game being given free this week to grab while waiting. Grand Theft Auto 5 - [Free Game] [Expired] Grand Theft Auto V :slight_smile:

Why not hire a team to get the trainer updates out faster then?

hello when i play uboot on wemod i press f1 to activate the mod but then
jumps back on off
imand knows how to fix that

greetings Ulas

Hello @ulaskuzucu.

First of all, thank you for being Pro. It helps with trainer development a lot. :slight_smile:

We are just waiting for an updated trainer to be released for this game, since the game has updated and therefore broken the trainer.
More information in this post: UBOAT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

The UBOAT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Unlimited Fuel still does not seem to work, it depletes. All the others work excellent.

Is there a way to have unlimited torpedoes, asking for a friend. :sunglasses:

only the money rep stress and that work the oxygen and fuel and all of that dont work at all

2 Likes

They work fine hereā€¦

discipline, fuel, oxygen, battery, water, not work

Hey @PzTiger. :slight_smile:

The trainer was updated two days ago. As long as you have an up-to-date copy of the game purchased legitimately from Steam then the trainer should be working fine.
Under the Play button in the trainer is another button that says History. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer is selected.
Then launch the game first, when on the main menu alt+tab to WeMod and press Play.