UBOAT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Oxygen does not seem do to work, too.

Yep, some cheats work, some don’t, only the battery seems to work for me

4 Likes

Many of the cheats work just fine, but some (i.e. unlimited oxygen/fuel/reputation points and quick research) do not.

4 Likes

The UBOAT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

MrAntiFun fast research not working

MrAntiFun Have the same issue as I had with the previous version. Reputation points do not increase after purchase and fast research does not work.

I’m assuming oxygen/fuel are likely also still broken though I have not specifically tested those.

1 Like

Been eagerly waiting for this update, works like a dream! Thanks, MrAntiFun!

Hi,

First of all, thanks for the hard work. Can confirm some of the cheats are not working (reputation points, fast research, fuel…)

Couple of days ago, uboat was on the queue (#24 if I remember correctly). It’s no longer there, and wasn’t updated. What happened?

5 Likes

Fuel works as does money and health. Oxygen, water, and battery do not work. Reputation does not work.

Now only unlimited fuel, unlimited money, and unlimited energy can be used, and other functions will be automatically turned off immediately after opening:(
I haven’t used it before, so I don’t know if I can continue to use it.

Yeah, pretty much nothing in this trainer works. Like the other guy posted, some of them won’t turn on.

But the main cheat everyone needs (God Mode) doesn’t work at all. Neither does infinite health, it won’t even turn on.

Hmm, guess they abandoned it.

The UBOAT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Made a quick test… some cheats are NOT working:

• reputation points
  • fast research

Yeah the cheat work perfectly but the “Reputation Points” and the “Fast Research” doesn’t work.

Evrything is working except the fast resreach and the unlimited reputation points. :confused:

God mode does not work, activated trainer , activated the nod and tested with 4 torps launched by console

Reputation pts u can just press `~ to get to the command prompt and type Reputation 100000 and it’ll give u all u need.

Fast research, only works when u have an officer with a special skill involving quicker research (i think its 30 or 35% faster HQ research times is the title looks like a magnifying glass) but if u select that person, the research is instant. If u use just a random officer, youre right, it wont work.

1 Like

That’s wrong I’ve tried that and all it says is invalid command and as for Unlimited money and Rep points neither work as they turn on then right off, other cheats are great.

update B130 features that didn’t work: rep point, unlimited crew health, unlimited energy, unlimited money
if you have the time the cheat need some update mrantifun thanks