UBOAT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Game B130 update and any cheats didn’t work.Need update !!! Thanks (Sory for my bad english.)

The UBOAT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

there are still some bugs.

1. the game cannot be saved or auto saved when the cheat is on.

2. the “unlimited reputational point” does not work.

3 Likes

Using the trainer makes it unable to save the game.

1 Like

hello mr antifun, when using the trainer, the game don´t save or autosave…

can you make a update pls??

ty

1 Like

Anyone else start a new game with the mods running, and after returning from a mission the recruiter missing? unable to leave port due to the rescued sailors.

Also reputation mod is not werking

1 Like

ho mr antifun, 7 days waiting for an uddate for this game? game still crash after using the trainer…

i see a lot of trainer´s for games who´s no interest no one

1 Like

Can not save

did you remove the possibyliti to save everywhere ? you can when you create a new save make that you can only save in port maybe this setting is enable try to disable it by creating a new save

also uboat is in early acces don’t complain with bug until the game is finish please

try removing the mod or checking if they are compatible with your version of the game the game is in early acces you should expect that the mod become obselete offten

the game save anywhere and in the port too, but if you activate the trainer, it´s unable to save in port or anywhere. this game updates very rarely, so the trainer works for a long time, just need to update

there was a update like 3 day ago

The UBOAT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

curently testing the trainer for now the unlimited discipline break the savegame systeme

i will continu to test to find if other trainer broke tha save

ok did my test and if you activate the unlimited discipline option you CANT save but that the only one that did that to me

mrantifun can you add a notice that say that for now the unlimited discipline break the savegame syteme so it active some sort of ironman mode please ?

2 Likes

I activate the mod, start up the game, only when I really need it, turn on whatever modes I require. Important, turn everything off in the Mode, before saving, as you stated the Save is otherwise corrupted, and does not work!?

Cannot save the game with the cheats on.
Also Fast Research option does not work, it puts research time at 23 days 23 hours

Having issues with this as it corrupts any save game even after turning off the cheats, unlimited rep doesn’t work and was the only thing corrupting my saves until today, now after a few hours of trying to figure which cheats are effecting my saves its seems like the only one that doesn’t is the unlimited money cheat everything else even after turning them off and even closing Wemod entirely, corrupts my save game, I’ve tried with both the vanilla game (no steam workshop mods) and modded also to see if something off the workshop was giving issues as I use quite a few mods and it didn’t make a difference, still getting corrupted saves even after turning everything off.

Fast research is not working, but theres a mod for this so its not a big issue but unlimited money tends to corrupt a save file for some reason im only using wemod for god mode now and the rest with console commands.