UFC Undisputed 3 Mod Tool

Tool’s Name or Add On:
UFC Unisputed 3 Save Editor
Description (Explain as thoroughly as possible):
There is a limit on how good you can make a fighter unless you take him through career mode which takes very long if you want a lot of good fighters and I want to be able to mod a created fighter to any stat I want
Why It Should be in Horizon and How it Relates to Modifying the Xbox 360:
It would be a great tool for the UFC Undisputed 3 community

When requesting a save editor please follow this thread: https://www.wemod.com/forum/21-horizon-suggestions/242-read-before-requesting-game-modder-tool-horizon.html

[details=Open Me]Horizon Gamesave Editor Requests
[size=14]This will be the format in which you will request a gamesave editor. Make a new thread and then use the format below. If an editor has already been requested and you would like that editor, post in the thread saying “I would enjoy this as well!”.

Do not request the same gamesave editor twice. Also there will be no tools for games created by Treyarch.[/size]

Title: (Game Title)

Game Title:

Game ID:
(This can be found using the Title ID Finder in Horizon. Tools > Title ID Finder)

Mods Wanted:

[b]Attach two saves[/b] extracted from the CON File, if you do not know how to do that just attach two CON files.

Additional Comments:(If the Game has Gold/Money or something similar, please included how much, make it a lot easier.)

[/details]

nice :smile: i hope they launch a ufc soon i really want it

360Haven members are working on it atm, they ork pretty fast so it shouldnt take long.

oooooooh great more noobs online

anyone still doing career fighter mods?
id be willing to negotiate a fee if your interested in helping me out.