Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail Cheats and Trainer for Steam

another thing i notice with the unlimited ammo on the troops you own once placed in a defensive spot or cover will not fire the will just kneel down and do nothing till you tell the to move out ot that spot

ok i been playing and can confirm that the no reload is cannon base so if the enemy ship has the same cannon it will have no reload too

1 Like

Is there a way we can put in a request for a fix in the new Wemod system?

First off thanks for the work on the trainer!

As others have mentioned though, itā€™d be nice to add a couple cheats to the trainer:

Unlimited soldier health (for land battles)
No reload for land units

5 Likes

After unlimited ammunition was opened, instead, the ammunition of my troops was cleared instantly

max gold worked fine on british line played to completion but on american line it does not work after the change to europe on american line.

The trainer is not working. Makes the game bug. The no reload doesnā€™t work. The ammo is glitched. Update trainer, please.

the boost system is how thatā€™s done wemod has info on how that works and what you can use to get it and to try and boost it. but they work on the popular games and more heavily played ones then what we have here anyway. :frowning:

1 Like

After the latest game update none of the cheats work Sea and land , also before the game update unlimited ammo wasnā€™t working and now still notā€¦

Thanks for keeping this platform runningā€¦

This one really needs an update. It says testing is in order. well i tested everything. and nothing seems to work.

Unlimited ship health( turns immediately off when you try to turn it on)
Unlimited Crew ( Activated but no effect)(Also does not work on land units)
No Reload(can be activated but does not work for ether land or sea units)
Unlimited ammo(Dunno if sea units have any ammo. But for land units it does not work)
Unlimited gold( This one does work)
Unlimited Reputation ( This one also does work)
Unlimited Skill points( Works after one battle but also does work)

The most important cheats of this trainer does not work. Needs work. But lets give our thanks for the wemod team for making these mods and lets hope these cheats are fixed soon.

Update about the trained. After a while the game crashes. It freezes and does not work anymore. Not sure this is connected to the trainer

Just a question on the darn queue ,Why every time I look the trainer for this game is going down and down , this way it will never be operational !

The Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

that is because people can boost Trainers they want to be updated. Meaning they pay for it to be done faster. You can also get boosts from other means i think. Because i had some. I think this is why.

1 Like

For V1.1.6 I can verify unlimited ship health, unlimited crew and no reload. None of these works on land though, that goes for unlimited ammo as well. Thanks a lot for your work!

Hey, I am a bit new to the community. Can you tell me if there will be an update on the trainer to work on ground units. Thank You for listening.

The only Cheats working are Money and Repā€¦ I think on sea , Crew do not die and ship takes no damage but Masts are taken of and on land now in the minute troops disembark ammo tag appears for all troops even when they havenā€™t engage in a single fight , on Land no cheat is working at allā€¦

I noticed that the WeMod app says the trainer doesnā€™t work. I tried it just in case but the trainer never saw that the game was actually running. Is there some way a novice like me can help get this trainer updated and working fully?

Thanks

Hey Mr. Antifun,
thank you for your continued work, but i unfortunately have to tll you, that the
Trainer needs an update. The sea-combat cheats work so far, but the Masts take damage
(which is no big Problem i.m.o.), but the land combat is pretty left alone. As long as you have some kind of cheat enabled, f.e. the unlimited Ammo cheat for the ships, the Ground troops instantly loose all their Ammo and cant participate in combat at all. What really would be nice, are cheats like in your Ultimate General Trainer, cheats working for the ground units. Please set this Game on the waiting queue and please try to fix those issues. I dont know if the gold, reputation or skill points cheats work, never tried it, but Iā€™ll edit this comment if i know more.
Yours sincerely

3 Likes

Will this trainer be updated again?

2 Likes