Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail Cheats and Trainer for Steam

update trainer pls

We do not take update requests here on the forum. You need to do this via the WeMod desktop app.

• You need to follow the game by clicking “notify me” on the game page in the desktop app. This helps the trainer developer see how popular the game is and organises it into the update queue accordingly.
  • Pro users can boost games even further up the queue using the Pro-only boosting feature, if they wish to.
  • Learn more about how trainers are updated here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

Even there is a notify me thing but it took rather too long for a game to get update, I think the the boost in the old version is much better.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. However, this belongs where the relevant persons can see it, which is here: Beta - WeMod Community. The developers of WeMod don’t have the time to check every single other thread on the forum for the feedback. :slight_smile:

I’ll add though, that the old system prior to WeMod 7 was clunky and somewhat disorganised. Unpopular games kept getting prioritised more than the popular ones just because one non-Pro person bought a lot of votes for them, which annoyed the players of the more popular games, which no longer happens in this new version. This currently used system is much more streamlined and has resulted in a lot more updates being released. The new system also gives more control to Pro users, such as yourself, when it comes to getting updates and new trainers, as a way of saying thanks for supporting WeMod’s development.

I like this version just saying the old voting thing include every games, is much more efficient. I can’t even boost a game trainer in this version, that game by the way has been updated more than a month ago. I was forced to ask the maker of the trainer week after week to get a update, If you look to the Forces of Corruption trainer comment you’ll know what I mean.

update trainer

Will the trainer be updated after April 7, 2021?

The trainer is currently in the queue to be updated.

The Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch for updating it @MrAntiFun .

Unlimited Crew bugs the Ships Crew in the Menu. Its always at max and some ships are getting overloaded cause of it. Rest is working fine in Sea Battles, atleast for me… Unlimited Healh for Land Battles is missing.

nevertheless, thanks for the trainer.

i found that its the unlimited ship health that puts crews at max. but would also like to see a unlimited ship weight and unlimited moral to help a little gets annoying having 320 infantry run away from 80 enemy infantry who hasn’t done nothing to them

also forgot to mention with the unlimited ammo activated i keep getting the red ammo text as if my troops have no ammo dunno if that could be fixed or not

Unlimited ammo - ground units have 0 ammo after first shot
No Reload - only works with ships, land units fire as allways

2 Likes

My ships are for some reason automatically becoming overloaded. Also when I try to decrease the amount of crew on my ship it doesn’t work, it just increases the price of the crew’s weapons everytime I press upgrade

randomfox turn off unlimited ship health its wuts causing the max crew plus i also notice that the 3rd rate i had when i transfer like 70 crew to a ship the 3rd rate crew went up to over 1k

ah alright thanks

i just recently notice that the enemy ships may have the no reload ability too

The infantry do not have instant reload and they die like normal.

1 Like

it would be nice if the infantry had a god mode option too

2 Likes