Ultimate Xbox 360 Tool Thread

Ultimate Xbox 360 Tool Thread

I noticed that no one has created an updated thread of the latest and greatest modding tools so this will be it! Please let me know if any of the links are broken as soon as you notice.

All-In-One Editors:

Standalone Game Editors:

Standalone Profile Editors:

Looking for more tools? Check these places for some!

I’m going to try and add a couple tools everyday for a week or so. I feel like this is a good enough start for tonight though. Let me know if you have any problems and I’ll do my best to accommodate.

cool but most of them don’t do as much as horizon lol :smile:

Actually… in terms of file management/profile editing, Velocity and Modio do exactly what Horizon does, in fact Velocity can do way more than the other two (but Horizon/Modio aren’t designed with the same vision as Velocity was, so I’m not trying knock either one). And all of the AIOs have some game editors that the others don’t have.

I hate that some of the community of Horizon knocks on Modio and likewise with some of the community at GameTuts. Like it’s a huge competition or something. Like who cares!? There are both great modding tools that great developers put a lot of time into developing! They both have their strengths and their weaknesses and they both are great for different reasons.

I download modio and it would not pass the tab page :anguished:

What?

about one week ago I download modio and nothing happened just a new tab page I tried everything nothing happened and my hard drive was pluged in to.

Okay, well any problems you have with Modio can be answered here on GameTuts. My personal experience with Modio is good, everything works properly.

Added the following:

• Dead Space
  • Devil May Cry 4
  • Doom 2
  • Test Drive Unlimited
  • exProfileEditor

Woop!

There is a perfectly good reason why people of old would knock Modio. Because it would do more harm than good when rehashing, it would corrupt a lot of “sensitive” saves. Maybe it doesn’t anymore and they fixed it, but that’s where most of the backlash comes from.

Glad to be back on the site, joined in 2012! and so far theres tons of more options to customize you’re games and profile as well.

I didn’t see this response so I suppose this rebuttal is a tad late. :worried:

I can understand why some people would knock Modio given what you’re saying, but it doesn’t do anything like that anymore, and you have to realize there are several people developing Horizon but only one person (as far as I know) developing Modio. And the kid designed his own controls too, unlike Horizon. I just don’t think he gets enough credit for all the work he’s done and I don’t think the tool get’s enough credit for how good it is.

Well Modio was the first 360 AiO out there (even if it has came a long way) – which was followed by Valhalla (of which Horizon took over with Valhalla being no longer supported at that time), etc… etc…
But, I’m afraid it still corrupts some sensitive saves (for example some of the Dynasty/Samurai/Orochi Warriors games), tried it the other day.

Here’s two more save editors if you want to add them.

Dark Souls
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/41158629/Dark%20Souls%20Save%20Editor.rar

Source: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tut-how-to-mod-dark-souls.814222/?jdfwkey=wx0g82

Call of Duty 4 (Modern Warfare) and Call of Duty World at War
http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/save-games/3646-call-duty-tool-cod-4-cod-5-xbox-360-save-editor.html

Source: Call of Duty Tool (CoD 4 and Cod 5 Xbox 360 Save Editor) | Digiex

Creds to King Kong for sharing the cod editor link in another thread.