✔ Ultimate Xbox Mod Tool Thread! ✔

Well I just think you should remove the “original thread” link for that seeing as he didn’t make it. That’s all.

https://www.wemod.com/forum/43-xbox-360-modding-tools/91880-[release]waw-gpd-editor.html

If you’re going to add a poll to your thread, could you at least add the dislike option? Thanks! :smile:

Saint’s Row 2 Editor is down. Great thread though!

Fixed. Thanks for pointing that out!

Amazing post and Congrats on the 4th sticky but you desver it bro :smile:

hey btw the wwe 2012 tool download link isnt working and great post mate

some of the pics are not loading

the link for the rage tool doesn’t work. but great work for the rest!

hey can you add my record of agarest war zero save editor to the list?
https://www.wemod.com/forum/43-xbox-360-modding-tools/96797-record-agarest-war-zero-save-editor.html

that is my thread it has the dl link also.

Very nice thread. Stick wh*re…

If I were you LMFAO Mental I would try to go through the links are are Megaupload and contact the owners of the files to try and get them to upload somewhere else so that this thread doesn’t die out.

Hey Guys,

Just need some help, I’m trying to download Skylight but my norton keeps blocking it saying its a high risk virus. I’ve read that this is a false positive, is there any way i can bypass it?

Any Help would be appreciated.

PS. I’m new here. My first post.

This may sound like I’m some hacker or something, but disable your antivirus for a second and open it. I promise you the program is not a virus.

Yeah i believe you, most threads i’ve found have said the same. So i just disable it. I feel like a real noob now. Cheers

-------Edit------
NEVERMIND SORRY

No problem, if you need any help with anything to do with the Skyrim mod tool or anything else, feel free to contact me.

It’s Epic! :wink:

how do I use mw3 mod tool!

This is Great bro

Can anyone explain to me on how to transfer my data to the mw3 mpd? I don’t understand the CON part.