✔ Ultimate Xbox Mod Tool Thread! ✔

Ultimate Xbox Mod Tool Thread

First off, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read this thread. If you appreciate what I have done to make it easier for users to download and share mod tools please feel free to thank me on the bottom right of this post if you wish. Feel free to PM me or post on my visitor wall a link to a new mod tool or one/some not on the list! I appreciate other’s attempts to help others on this forum, so feel free to send me one! These tools are in order from newest to oldest (I just read from current page to back page) so this is going to take me awhile, some of the tools will have a copied and pasted description. Enjoy!

Don’t see your tool below? Heres why:

[details=Open Me]Each tools must have a Virus Scan on it’s thread. I will not make one for it.
The tool must be from a trusted member if it does not have a Virus Scan.
Any “All in 1” tools will not be added. The All in 1 tools are worthless to post as I am posting mod tools not mod programs(programs meaning it has multiple tools).
Any Tools that are not “Modding” a game (compressors, decompressors, etc.) will not be added as this is a Mod Tool thread not… that type of thread.
Any tools that are similar to one that I have already run through on this thread will not be added. If, in the event that I accidentally put 2 very similar mod tools (do the same exact thing) please inform me and I will correct the problem accordingly.
(With only 1 mod tool as an exception) The Mod tool MUST have at least 1 picture on it’s thread.[/details]

SkyLight - Skyrim Mod Tool!

SkyLight is the free, working, always updated Skyrim development tool. It is, and always will be able to edit many things to do with the game. It has the most friendly-based design, to help benefit the casual gamer. Just edit, click the next button, edit, and so forth.

Picture

Download/Virus Scan/Original Thread

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Editor

This is a tool ment for OFFLINE use. If you use this tool online you risk the chance of being banned from the servers/xbox live (not sure which, but I would not try it regardless). This tool can mod your money cap, mod Competition Points, Social Points, Discovery Points, and Collection points. This tool is very simple and definitely worth downloading, give it a try!

Pictures

Liberty - Halo Anniversary/Reach Campaign Mod Tool

This tool is the essence of quality. The tool features modifications for both Halo Anniversary and also Halo Reach. Halo Anniversary features: Biped Manipulation, Weapon Manipulation, Grenade Manipulation, and Fine Tweaks. Halo Reach

Picture

WWE 2012 Mod Tool

This Modding tool has many features from unlocking all Superstars to Editing Superstars’ abilities. The tool is not that cleanly written but that is overturned by the speed and ease of use of this tool.

Pictures

World at War GPD Editor

Very Simple program developed to edit your profiles GPD for World at War. Not much to say about the editor other than it is quick and simple and is perfect for people trying to just quickly edit files.

Picture

No Pictures

Download/Virus ScanOriginal Thread

Modern Warfare 3 MPData Editor

This tool allows you to edit your Modern Warfare 3 offline stats(MPdata). This can be used to level up in split screen/system link, and you can also change your classes straight from the application. It is not completely finished, but we may get back to working on it soon. We plan to add support for Killstreaks and Challenge Unlocking.

Pictures

Download/Trusted Member/Original Thread

Real Steel Mod Tool

This tool Is very simple, well built, and easy to use. The tool has a similar theme to Horizon (see picture in spoiler below). The took can edit Money, Wins, Losses, AKO’s, Repair Kits, Statistic Status, Points, and your Level.

Picture

Real Time Call of Duty Mod Tool

First off, the main requirement for this tool is an xbox that allows unsigned codes. This tool is essentially Real-Time-Halo but just for Call of Duty. With this tool you can Modify, Add, and Disable Dvars while playing the game. This program has a password: sotgcaboose, Enjoy!

Pictures

Download/Trusted User/Original Thread

Assassins Creed Revelations Mod Tool

This is an extremely simple program that was developed to just mod your current money. Your current money is listed when you open up your save on the program and all you have to do is mod it to your desired amount.

Picture

Spider Man: Edge of Time Mod Tool

Very Simple mod tool that allows your to modify your amount of Blue Orbs and Spiders to your desired amount. You can either type in a custom amount or you can click one of the Max Out buttons which allows you to set each individual amount to the maximum amount of them you can have (see picture in spoiler below for that amount)

Pictures

Blue Dragon Mod Tool

This is a modding tool for the game Blue Dragon. I have no information on this tool but you are welcome to try it as it seems to be safe (check the Virus Total scan below)

Picture

Dead Island Mod Tool

This tool is for Dead Island and comes with a serious amount of things that you can mod that come in 3 separate lists for items and a tab more main things such as Durability, XP, and Level of certain characters.

Pictures

Sammurai Warriors 2 Mod Tool

This tool mods the amount of various thins for various characters in the game Sammurai Warriors 2. It mods various things from orbs to Gold. You can also mod for specific characters it seems (see picture in spoiler below)

Picture

Download/Virus ScanOriginal Thread

Halo 3 GPD Editor

This is a simple editor that edits your GPD for Halo 3. You can unlock certain things with legendary, skulls, etc.

Pictures

Rage Editor

This tool edits the game Rage. You can edit various things such as Ammo amount and Stats. This tool is very simple and easy to use.

Picture

Saints Row 2 Save Editor

This program is a save editor that modified Saints Row 2 using simple built in tools. Not much else to say about the program, enjoy!

Pictures

Toy Soldiers: Cold War Mod Tool

This tool was created so that users can mod the game Toy Soldiers: Cold War. The GUI is very basic but it gets the job done. You can mod score, badges, level, difficulty, and where you are currently playing.

Picture

Bird Assassin Save Editor

This is an editor with a theme that will remind you of Horizon. The GUI is still pretty basic though. You can mod such things as Coins, Level, and Unlock Items.

Pictures

Download/Trusted User/Original Thread

Bulletstorm Editor

This is a simple tool that can edit multiple score settings on Bulletstorm. The GUI is very dull but the tool gets the job done.

Picture

Dynasty Warriors 7 Editor

This is a very simple tool that modifies stats, money, and players on Dynasty Warriors 7. Very easy to use, but the GUI is very dull.

Pictures

Prototype Mod Tool

This mod tool is extremely easy to use and is very, very simple. The mod tool only mods your EP. When you mod your EP with this program you only have to type in the desired EP amount and click save.

Picture

Black Ops .XeX Modder (Up to TU2 for SL)

This is a Black ops .XeX Modder. It is perfect for offline use. The Tool only goes up to TU2 online. This is in the back of the Mod tools section and that is why it only goes up to TU2

Pictures

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Editor

This is a simple editor that edits bounty of being a Racer and being a Cop.

Picture

Blacklight: Tango Down Mod Tool

With this easy and simple tool you can modify what rank and experience you are/have. GUI is pretty bland but cody did a nice job making it.

Pictures

Tony Hawk’s PS HD Save Editor

With this easy and simple tool you can modify what rank and experience you are/have. GUI is pretty bland but skate101 did a nice job making it.

Pictures

Madden NFL 13 XP Tool

With this simple tool you can mod your XP on Madden 2013!

Pictures

64Bit Download/32Bit Download/Virus Scan/Original Thread

[b]Want a tool added to the list? Click Spoiler:

[details=Open Me]

Shoot me a PM with the following information in this exact format:

Name of Tool:
Download link:
Original Thread link:
Virus Scan link:
One picture link:

EVERYTHING above MUST be filled in with something except for maybe a picture.

[/details][/b]

Conclusion

Thank you for going over this thread for any of your mod tool necessities. I ended up working on this thread for five hours. If you appreciate what I have done here and want to thank me please do so by clicking the “Thanks:)” button below. If you submit a mod tool in this section and want it submitted into this thread please PM me it and I will happily add it, just make sure it has a virus scan! Enjoy :smile:

Lots of programs deserves a good thanks lol

Post 500 yay

Thank you, and congrats :wink:

Looks good, getting a picture for the WaW GPD editor now.

Nice job compiling these into one big list! I’m sure it must have taken you a while. Thanks for the effort.

Very good thread, you can even see the amount of time you spent on it.

Many mod tools here that Horizon does not have yet which will be good the people who are waiting for Skyrim ETC…

Big props to you on this. :smile:

This is a nice thread, good work.

The descriptions are good for people new to modding, I also found some new tools myself.

Congrats on fourth sticky also.

BTW, I’m pretty sure reports didn’t make the tool.

I’ve used it long before he claims it was created, and I think he just posted it so people could use it, not because he created it.

Plus it doesn’t work too well.

Here is a working pic for the prototype mod tool, damn gyazo :wink:

I just literally went from page 1 to 23 and wrote down descriptions, links, and photos for every tool meeting my requirements for safety (in the spoiler near the top)

How about Alteration and Acension, otherwise really great thread

Yes! My tools at the top.

I searched through page 1 through 23, anything on one of those pages fitting my requirements for safety is on there. I’m adding a request feature now

Make it ABC Order… < 3

I second this. Anyways, nice thread. It got a sticky already. :thumbsup:

Soon probably, for now use CTRL + F :wink:

Very nice thread Wesley.

Also, congrats on the Sticky.

Well deserved.
P.S: Unban meh on XboxCraft.

k wat r ur requirements, I dont think Either of those programs have been mentioned anywhere on this forum, we have a really weak halo modding community

Good Job 4 Putting All This Together
LMFAO Mental

Check the spoiler near the top under the red text. Also, Check the spoiler near the bottom. PM me with that format and all the things I ask for and I will add it to the thread.