Unable to install WeMod

I’m trying to install WeMod for the first time but the installer is not working and the manual/offline download gives me an invalid key error. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

The main reason for installation failures is interference from security programs on your PC or network.

This troubleshooting post explains how to address that, and the other common causes: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

I just checked the guide on that page. Steps 1/2 don’t apply as it’s my first time downloading the program. I’ve whitelisted and turned off my antivirus program, but the installer gives me an error (see picture attached below). And when I press “download manually”, the page gives me an invalid key error (see picture attached on main post). Is there a different file/installer I can download? I saw that previous issues similar to mine were resolved with a link to a WeFile page.

1 Like

Have the same issue :frowning: clean install of OS and cannot install WeMod, cannot download the offline installer as well :frowning: