Unban yourself on Forza Horzion 4 PC

I know there is another post about this, but it seems outdated, and I don’t understand it. The forum post was talking about GT accounts and whatnot, and it doesn’t make sense to me, I don’t know what GT stands for; I tried creating a new Microsoft account, and that didn’t work. They also said about reinstalling it on another account, how are you meant to reinstall FH4 on another account if you don’t own it. These are just questions I had asked myself for that post but this one…

Does anybody know any tricks to unban yourself on Forza Horizon 4 PC? I got account banned, by the way, my Xbox Gamertag. I bought the game from the Microsoft Store, Ultimate Edition

Having had this happen to my account, I don’t believe there is a way to unban yourself from 4. I think there were a few where you could delete your save and start over and only the save was banned but I’m certain that’s not the case anymore. When I got banned it also banned my PC from the game. Only way I found to get around that was when I had reinstall Windows and then the PC was no longer banned but the account was.

Okay, thanks for the reply!