Undermine Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Undermine
This is the official discussion topic of the Undermine Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Set Gold
3. Set Key
4. Set Thorium
5. Set Bomb
6. Set Bomb Extra
7. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/10/2019
    Started development

• 11/10/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 01/18/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/14/2020

• 05/22/2021

• 06/01/2021

• 08/10/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Undermine cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thanks for the cheats!

Though I noticed that the unlimited heatlh cheat also gives monsters unlimited health, unless you deal more damage then their max health.
Also it sets your health back to 200, even when you have more health.

Cheat seems mostly good, Only issue is the health cheat.

It gives all monsters max HP, You have to do more damage then their health to kill them.
Also with it setting your max HP to 200 - If you take damage more then 200 (with bombs) it instant kills you.

1 Like

Would it be possible to increase the gold limit past 10,000 as it stops at that number. It makes it difficult to buy the higher upgrades, some of which cost 20k to 30k. That and the health cheat, besides those small issues the over all menu works well. I’ve been using Mr.Antifun’s cheats for years and he does great work.

2 Likes

With the new update, I noticed that the one hit-kill cheat also let’s enemies kill you in one hit.
Also eating food will kill you.
Please look into this if possible.

The Trainer just received the 4.0 update, also would you increase the gold limit as it’s stuck at 10,000 only.

We’re gonna give this trainer a few days before doing anything with it, it’s had 3 updates in the past 2 days :slightly_frowning_face:

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Is there a specific way to activate the cheats in game I can set the gold and stuff to numbers but it doesn’t apply in game

3 Likes

so far as i can tell, only the infinite health and instant kill cheats work, though the health cheat also makes enemies unable to die without doing more damage than they have health. can we please get a fix for the inventory cheats?

1 Like

since the latest update only unlimited health and one hit kill work. can we get a fix the inventory?

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

At first the unlimited health worked but after a few rooms it made the enemies have unlimited health as well. Once I turned off the unlimited health and died it seemed to work OK again but the other thing I noticed is once I upgraded my equipment so that my health was higher than the starting 200 the unlimited health when activated put my health at 200.

Also the set gold caps at 10,000 which is below the price of some of the best equipment you can buy from the merchants.

Thanks for the work!

HP Cheat is still bugged T_T and Gold Limit at 10k
You cant use bombs if they are more than 100

regards

Trainer don’t work with steam newest version 1.1.1.21 and crashing game. And second this trainer broke my save. Thanks MrAntiFun

3 Likes

This isn’t fully compatible, the add currency cheats don’t appear to work

2 Likes

To all ppl came too late: Currently there’s no cheat available due to the updates Thorium dropped, but I’m looking forward to see if MrAntiFun can get up to speed and make this working again.

7 Likes

Mods are not working now due to Thorium’s recent update. Please fix, I thoroughly enjoyed them! Also, could you modify how the mods actually work? Unlimited Health keeps you are 200 health (if an enemy hits you for 201+ you are dead).

1 Like

UPDATE THESE mods please.

1 Like